What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

apollo 11 seeds....

tejashidrow

Hey I have seasrched and all i find is the SPICE BROTHERS :nono: and they are out of stock... :cuss: :badday:

ANYONE know where to get APOLLO 11 seeds, f1 or f2's even look at cross's... THANKS for youre help... pax

i.love.scotch

Joey Weed had Apollo 11 seeds at hempdepot but I think they jjuusstt ran out. If you don't mind a cross his c99xapollo and blue apollo are still in stock

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rez should have some ready!!.....everyone was waiting for them to hit seedbay last time i checked

Rez did..... Genius x C99......in his posts he says this will be the last ever A11....id jump on them but im on the betas allready....:)

okwildfire

tejashidrow said:
Hey I have seasrched and all i find is the SPICE BROTHERS :nono: and they are out of stock... :cuss: :badday:

ANYONE know where to get APOLLO 11 seeds, f1 or f2's even look at cross's... THANKS for youre help... pax
joey weed...that or FET....but FET dont breed any more...they will be f2's..as those two breed's had the org....but f2'ed them to sell...other then that..any thing else is back crossed f2's??????

VirginHarvester

Veteran
artjom21 said:
stay away from them they have ripped off many people.
Good to know Canadian Hemp Co is BS! I looked for bad reviews on them once and found very little info at all. I also looked them up at seedbankupdate.com and found nothing- they weren't listed. So I didn't know if they were real or not but it is suspicious they claim to have a ton of stock in Bros Grimm when others are searching for it hoping more is produced.

M

monsterkiller

Hello all!

I'd also like to know if anyone know of a shop with seeds in stock. Seem like All are out of stock. Bummer!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts