What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Apollo 11 Phenotype Classification and the Search for Genius

Croissant

I have smoked the 'genius pheno' of A11 in the past in the early 2000's. The nugs were pretty small like about the size of a quarter. The palate was citrusy lemon and it tasted citrusy as well. The high was where it shined, it was like 'smart weed' for sure. I felt like I could smoke this without any impairment to my thinking abilities what so ever. The high always seemed to bring me back to that place as well, where I could comfortably think things through.

FireIn.TheSky

I just started up some A11 seed I made in 2008. Old seed but it germed like I just made them, 4 out of 4 in 24 hours. I feel I better make more seed before they get too old.

JVault

Awesome thread man. I am currently running this variety from bodhi and are 3 days into 12/12. I germinated 3 of 10 seeds and all 3 were female and all 3 have the zig-zag pattern.

here's a picture of one of them

A11 F4 "GP" #2
UwuisNn.jpg

Count me in for the ride.

JV