What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Apollo 11, 12/12 from birth

G

Ok, so now GF 1 is dried, trimmed and put on the scale. What an incredible yielder! :yoinks: 50 grams! Flowered from seed in 4 litre pot under a modest 250 watter! :woohoo:

Last edited:

hoyt

ive always wanted to see pics of a 12/12 from seed grow, period, but now ive seen a GOOD 12/12 from seed grow. you didnt have a bad yeild either. good job, and thanks for sharing with us.

G

Great job YBC, after seeing this I am going to pick up some A11 (Joey weed's) seeds for some testing. I'll give the 12/12 from seed a try once I get the rest of the stuff in my cab turned over, looks really promising! What's the smoke on the A11 like? is it as up/spacy as alot of people and descriptions make it out to be? :yes:

G

Thanks everyone. I just trimmed Grapefruit no 2 and I got some bad and some good news. Bad news is I found some bud rot in the top cola. Good news is after discarding the spoiled parts I still ended up with 53 grams!

Supernuck, I haven't smoked enough of it yet to give an absolute statement. Actually I have only smoked some finger charas and frosty trim as I don't want to spoil fine weed by smoking it uncured. But so far I've found it to be a very happy and up weed, no racyness though. Feelgood herb! My girlfriend have just tried it once, but she loved it!

G

I'm really getting to know A11 now, I must say it's a really unique and fantastic smoke! Strong, yet light and happy. Very social and euphoric high, sunshine in a spliff! Everyone that has tried it to date really loved it and agrees it's very unique. Very recommended!

G

DAMM YBC, 250w... YOUR the MAN!!! excelent job. those pics of the f2's ? show a striking resemblence to some Strawberry Cough i just grew out. she did most of her time outside. 9 week flower. totally smells like strawberry though.
thanx
peace

Last edited:

tuco

welcome to the apollo11 club YBC.

i agree this is a nice relaxing smoke, very sociable. perfect sunday morning wake-n-bake smoke.

you can see mine here http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=42306 i grew out 10 f2's from joey weed and got 2 genius dominant phenos...but one turned out to be male.

what did you think of the smell. i could barely smell mine at all but whenever i take a whiff of the curing buds i get that 'lemon pledge' scent that people talk about.

G

joeshmoe: Thanks Joe, it means a lot coming from you, I've seen a lot of your pics :yoinks:

Tuco: Yeah, they are pretty low odor. I think I've heard it being described as "spicy citrus", and I think that describes it down to a t.

Latest posts

Latest posts