What's new

Apogee meters

LJ farming

Anyone have any input on which Apogee meter to get? They have the new DLI series that from their literature looks like it might be better for what we do simply because of the protective plastic it comes in???????? There is also always a good chance that the new stuff will suck until they get it in the end users hands and get the issues worked out.

Anyways I am currently looking at the DLI600 and the MQ-610. If anyone has used either one and has anything good or bad to say I would really appreciate your feedback. Thanks

Peace out,

LJ

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone have any input on which Apogee meter to get? They have the new DLI series that from their literature looks like it might be better for what we do simply because of the protective plastic it comes in???????? There is also always a good chance that the new stuff will suck until they get it in the end users hands and get the issues worked out.

Anyways I am currently looking at the DLI600 and the MQ-610. If anyone has used either one and has anything good or bad to say I would really appreciate your feedback. Thanks

Peace out,

LJ
I use the

MQ-500: Full-Spectrum Quantum Meter​

similar to the other ones you mention best bit of kit i ever spent money on, well worth it. takes a lot of guessing for me outta the game best of luck on whichever you decide ..