What's new

APE - Pollen Extractor 2.0

webehi

The cap works great I just wish it were better quality considering how well built the rest of the machine is. The drum collar needed some friction material and it took me 30 seconds to do it, its worked flawlessly since then. This is the first generation its a prototype they will improve on it. I didn't say it spun too fast , I gave you a polite response to a simple question. If you want to know how fast it spins go watch it on you tube you fucking moron. Fuck you anyway chamba, it was brought to your attention 7 pages back that you were hijacking this thread yet you kept on with your endless drivel. Who invented the ice water extraction technique? Who gives a fuck! You are one boring motherfucker, what a waste of life sorting through all your bullshit on a thread that was supposed to be about the APE.

webehi

Sorry I talked so much trash on the other tumblers, I'm sure they are well built and will last for years. I heard they were around 400 after shipping mine had free shipping shipping so its about a hundred dollar difference. APE is the only tumbler that has its own platform custom manufactured to build on. The others simply look like they could be easily replicated by the layman using parts from the hardware store. I would like the option of a stainless steel drum but I'm sure that will become available.

C

Chamba

I didn't say it spun too fast , I gave you a polite response to a simple question. If you want to know how fast it spins go watch it on you tube you fucking moron.

No one said you did, I said it did a year or two ago, and it does in my opinion.

See below, I've just edited down your post to it's main points...I think it reads better now!

"Fucking moron", endless drivel, one boring motherfucker, all your bullshit and fuck you anyway chamba"

lol

anyway, you're right, I'm sure all tumblers work well and they all have benefits that each individual buyer can work out for themselves

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
The cap works great I just wish it were better quality considering how well built the rest of the machine is. The drum collar needed some friction material and it took me 30 seconds to do it, its worked flawlessly since then. This is the first generation its a prototype they will improve on it. I didn't say it spun too fast , I gave you a polite response to a simple question. If you want to know how fast it spins go watch it on you tube you fucking moron. Fuck you anyway chamba, it was brought to your attention 7 pages back that you were hijacking this thread yet you kept on with your endless drivel. Who invented the ice water extraction technique? Who gives a fuck! You are one boring motherfucker, what a waste of life sorting through all your bullshit on a thread that was supposed to be about the APE.

Lol

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
You have to remember the costs that go in to making Bubble Bags, for one each bag is different color, this helps tremendous, but cost more to manufacture, this is where Sprung bag saved alot of money making there product.

Aqua Lab Tech

i had a good laugh here...materials are materials, they all get sewn in sweat shops or shops that are the like....

all this = cheap products....

the only diff in quality is the quality of the mesh screen its self and and stitching the person sewing it together, no where does color make a diff

but i must agree that going out and buying a product that has a guarantee is alot easier and a safe bet compared to making your own imo

webehi

sorry about all the insults, after rereading your post I guess it wasn't that rude. I just took it really offensively. I got my ape with free shipping from advancedonline I thought it was way overpriced when I first saw it but more than a few people here have looked into building their own and determined they weren't going to save much. The screen over the glass on the Tumblenow is a really slick feature and actually beats the APE there for functionality, I really think they should wrap that thing in cherry wood or polished oak, that plywood is going to fuck up your fengshui no matter where you put it. When I first plugged in the APE I did wonder if it should spin that fast but it seems to be the perfect speed for 160 grams of weight. Again, sorry for the vulgarities.

Latest posts

Latest posts