What's new

Apartment Growing

CoCoSativas

Around here I'm guessing 50%+ of grows are small apartment tent setups, I've done this my whole "career" now and I've seen a lot of the stuff mentioned in this thread.

Carrying stinky plants mid-flowering covered in trashbags through the staircase in the middle of the night. Panic trimming near completed plants and dismantling the setup sweating like mad because of various surprise visits. Hiding plants in the balcony hoping to god the maintenance dudes don't go there. Coming in and smelling my 3rd floor grow because of a broken fan and riding my bike 20km in pouring rain to get a replacement... Walking with a friend to his place high seeing the cops carrying out his beautiful plants and just sitting there smoking cigarettes and watching..

.... can't say it has been boring lol :)

Yeah i live in a appartment at the moment. Cheap while figuring out what to buy, amd better than living with the inlaws. Vacancy is super low in my city so you take whats available. Families got houses before i did...

Anyway, my cycle is timed to start after a visit. In my city bylaw is every three months. So i had veggies going for the first one. Guy came in, had no idea i had em in a cupboard he was right by. So i made sure to be done flower, and hang dry before they came next (recently). So buddy was right beside all my dope, which was simply bagged up.

Yeah if i had to id chop and dispose of flowering plants. I wouldnt take the risk someone finding em in my place. Even if i didnt have time to tear down the tent, as long as theres no dope its fine. Dope plants are illegal, but tents arent. Id just take out the filter and run to home depot and buy out their tomatos.

Ive been lucky. No problems. They can try and make it hard to grow in appartments, but its not really. Not really a problem for those of us with small setups they dont care about. It would be tough to run a biggie tho... In my town nyway.