What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything outdoors 2020

Montuno

...como el Son...
awesome....stellar

be sure to give us a smoke report....lol
flavor, smell...taste...high
characterisitcs of strain....all that

haha.....great great stuff

axle
canada

23-November.
Right now, axle2u, aroma : mandarin/carrot and green apple/melon/kiwi...

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands; "feno Ciskei"; Tropical Seeds Company; born 18-June).

More flowers in the dryer:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 2° 2020

King Congo 2° 2020

23-November.

King Congo 2° (Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Higlands; "feno Ciskei"; Tropical Seeds Company ; born 18-June).

More flowers in the dryer (the last).

Aroma : mandarin/carrot and green apple/melon/kiwi...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

23-November:

King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands, "feno Congo Point Noire"; Tropical Seeds Company ). Born 5-May.

I will only harvest the main point for King Congo 1° today, because I don't have time for more.
I cut 1.15 meters of the tip and there are still 1.60 meters of the plant in the ground; it had 2.75 meters of stem length.
On the way to the dryer:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
Hola, Maquiypa.

I have never grown Ciskei, but if you look at the pictures, my King Congo 2° (phenotype Ciskei), looks very similar physically and in the extremely fruity aromas (although more than a month later in blooming).

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

23-November.

King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands, "feno Congo Point Noire"; Tropical Seeds Company ).

More pics of the main cola, on the way to the dryer:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

23-Noviembre.

King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; "feno Congo PN"); Tropical Seeds Company . Born 5-May.

Main cola in the dryer :

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

M

Maquiypa

Hola, Maquiypa.

I have never grown Ciskei, but if you look at the pictures, my King Congo 2° (phenotype Ciskei), looks very similar physically and in the extremely fruity aromas (although more than a month later in blooming).

Hola Montuno ! :tiphat:

Last edited:

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo (Tropical Seeds Company)

King Congo (Tropical Seeds Company)

Well, Maquiypa, I had only grownmyself 2 other King Congo plants so far: one was a male "Congo PN phenotype", and the other a female "Ciskei phenotype" like my current King Congo 2°, but with "a little more Congo Point Moire"... Its smell and taste I described it like that then:

...However, in the harvested part after November-20, the dominant flavor and odor, by far, is a strong smellin' n taste, a delicious mixture of mandarin / sweet carrot / red berries & red wine's grapes..

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

That is, slightly different, but very similar to my current King Congo 2°.
Its psychoactivity seemed to me almost equal to that of Destroyer of CannaBioGen, do you know it?

About the "Congo PN phenotype" of my other current King Congo 1, I will only be able to talk to you later.
My two and so different in aspect current King Congo, left the same package of the last edition for sale, by the way.

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

23-November.

King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; "feno Congo PN"); Tropical Seeds Company . Born 5-May.

Main cola buds in the dryer.
Aroma: one part fruity (carrot/red fruits/blueberry) and another part more "dry" (fine woods/nut and floral/lavender):

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

23-Noviembre.

The rest of the plant remains to be harvested:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020 (Tropical Seeds Company

King Congo 1° 2020 (Tropical Seeds Company

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Aroma: a fruity part (sweet carrot/blueberry) with a "drier" finish (fine woods/nut and floral/lavender)..

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

24/25-November.

King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; "feno Congo PN"; Tropical Seeds Company ). Born 5-May.

I start with the harvesting of the lateral branches (some of them are about 1'70 meters long) and go down to the dryer:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

24/25-November.

King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; "feno Congo PN"; Tropical Seeds Company ).

The first lateral branches harvested, in the dryer:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

25 Noviembre.

King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; "feno Congo PN"; Tropical Seeds Company). Born 5-May.

More buds dryin' up:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

26-Noviembre.

King Congo 1°(Congo Point Noire * South African Ciskei Highlands; "feno Congo P.N."), Tropical Seeds Company . Born 5-May.

On the 26th I still have some side branches to harvest. This is what is left of the living plant:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Montuno

...como el Son...
King Congo 1° 2020

King Congo 1° 2020

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

At the end of the day, I'll leave just to harvest some less developed lower buds, and this long side branch:

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts