What's new

Anyone want to share a houseboat in Amsterdam?

J

JackTheGrower

I see I have to book a minimum of 4 people for the houseboat.

I will be staying from Apr 15 to Apr 25

Damn it's so cool in Amsterdam.

Jack

Sweetbudz

I'll be there from the 14th-18th, with 2 other people, and we just booked a place to stay, Houseboats are nice to stay in, but have you looked at any other place to stay? cause you will have to pay for 4 people if you pick the houseboat.

J

JackTheGrower

I'll be there from the 14th-18th, with 2 other people, and we just booked a place to stay, Houseboats are nice to stay in, but have you looked at any other place to stay? cause you will have to pay for 4 people if you pick the houseboat.

I won't wait so long to get accommodations next time. I think the house boat is a bust..

I'm so shocked at the price difference in rooms... I can book one for $1700 and the local travel agent said the same room is $3000

Gotta be some crap going on..

i bet if I was a resident I'd get it for $500.

Oh I'll pinch my nose on Friday and pick something.

Jack

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
It's hard, if I hadn't got what I did early, I would be in the same position as you. Even rooms that were €15/person Jan-March are massively higher because we're coming into the holiday season.

J

JackTheGrower

It's hard, if I hadn't got what I did early, I would be in the same position as you. Even rooms that were €15/person Jan-March are massively higher because we're coming into the holiday season.

Humbly, I will do what I can and learn..

Next5 time the Daughter and I will party NO dOUBT.. and with some experience i will host it.. No doubt LOL..

Latest posts

Latest posts