What's new

Anyone try Terpinator?

Cronica420

I give it a mild thumbs down.

My own tests seem to suggest, Terpinator works better in higher concentrations, It does tend to help with aroma in a positive way. I would say diesels are "louder".

So knowing that it does work from my data point I looked into terpinator formulation.

1) I asked a lab to deformulate Terpinator, but they wanted 15,000 for that service.. Yeah.. that didn't happen. Not to mention the e-mails with me asking Technaflora whats in the stuff?.. they totally stonewalled me telling me it was propriatary.

2) I looked at the MSDS and the ingredient of interest is Potassium Sulfate.

I have been trying to bump up the sulfur content with So-Po-Mag, Epsoms, langebenite.. etc.. seems to be working for me.. Like my GSC grow.. Dems' some stanky flowers :)
It's chitosan ,lactic acid ,citric acid ,ascorbic acid ,d gluconic acid,ammonium molybate,and pottasium sulfate hence the ppm rise there's a few ogrs that I won't mention

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Just to mention I have used it all the way through flower and it makes a difference in flavour and aroma enhancing terpenes without a doubt. Thing is I realised its a as rip off, I was using it at 8ml a litre, you soon go through the stuff and at 20 quid a litre it’s stupid. I use charge for chitosan, various vit C for organic ph control and a few gaunos and I do get great results. The best addition I made for increasing resin production is a UVB light tube for the last 3 weeks of flower and good blue light the last 10 days.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Rabbit urine and some epsom salt... I would bet on a similar terpene response but not extra trichomes anyway. With <70F temps and 20% RH I would also not expect any additional trichomes as the plant is already maxxed out. See the increasing trichome density threads for what cool and dry produces. :)

Suuuuuuper inexpensive if you have the rabbits. ;)