What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone tried Sensi Seeds Snow Ryder? (feminised)

C

cork144

got 6 seeds germing sofar, last 4 i grew i had to ditch, they grew fine and had 100% germ sofar, just had to ensure my freedom.

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
i have not grown these my self but have read a few other ppls reports... they were happy with the results :D

*mr.mike*

Seems like they take too long, and get too tall. I like everything else about them, though.

I know others have crossed snow white and lowryder, but they didn't get big plants, as I recall.

snork

Sounds like they managed to have some "delayed" AF in that strain ?Would be interesting, could give more variety : fast AF, slow AF, non AF.
Sensi Seeds said:
normally begin flowering around the time they has produced their 6th to 9th set of true leaves, (typically 6-8 weeks in good growing conditions).
with most plants finishing around 90-120cm.