What's new

Anyone tried Cafe Racer outdoors?

two heads

Veteran
My first legal backyard grow and I'm very excited about it. I have a bunch of seeds to choose from and I'm trying to decide which to go with. One in particular is Cafe Racer from Blimburn seeds. A Girl Scout Cookies x Gran Daddy Purple cross that is ready outdoors by the 15th - 30th September, apparently.

As they say, it's a seedy business and I don't like to take seed company claims at face value without confirmation from other growers. Anyone have any experience with Cafe Racer, or any other Girl Scout Cookies cross outdoors?

I find a September harvest unlikely given that they also claim 70 - 75 days flowering indoors, so anyone who has grown it indoors, feel free to chime in as well.

two heads

Veteran
If anyone else is interested, this plant was a big success. It finishes early-mid October in southern Ontario but even the remnants of a stolen plant that had to be harvested on September 26 were excellent. Big plant. Lovely aroma. Nice energetic, clear high that lasts a good while and comes down easy. Hard to ask for more. This and White Widow will be the mainstay of my 2020 gardens.

Latest posts

Latest posts