What's new

Anyone seen the documentary "King Korn"?

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Wow! Good stuff, got turned onto it by my neighbor. Basically it explains why as Americans, we are basically made out of Corn! Lots of it!
Pretty sad for the O and B blood types since they don't process corn very well at all.
Edit: If you're O or B blood type.... ever notice you just can't lose weight eating packaged food?

Try filling your shopping cart with items that don't have:
Modified Food Starch (Often corn)
Modified Corn Starch
Corn Syrup
High Fructose Corn Syrup

Just that project alone can drive you mad. Add hydrogenated oils and artificial crap and there's really not a lot in the supermarkets that's truly 'Healthy' for you. Even the produce has a lot less nutritional content due to the hybrids and grow methods.

The average american can't afford to pay for food that won't hurt them daily.

Cascadia

Yeah, good food does cost money, and since we are made from what we eat, its amazing that we collectively don't invest more in it.

If eating cheap is one of the secrets to acheving our status of the land of plenty, then in the end we are all poorer than we think. We are destroying our health eating cheap food, and in the end all the medical bills racked up from it will make us poor.

Its kinda like the Meth user thinking that the Meth is giving them free, easy energy, in the end it will catch up.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, good food does cost money, and since we are made from what we eat, its amazing that we collectively don't invest more in it.

If eating cheap is one of the secrets to acheving our status of the land of plenty, then in the end we are all poorer than we think. We are destroying our health eating cheap food, and in the end all the medical bills racked up from it will make us poor.

Its kinda like the Meth user thinking that the Meth is giving them free, easy energy, in the end it will catch up.

:yeahthats

B

Blue Dot

Wow, excellent film. Really opened my eyes.

You guys have no idea what's going on unless you watch this film.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, excellent film. Really opened my eyes.

You guys have no idea what's going on unless you watch this film.

us guys above have an idea...

now for everyone else at icmag and the rest of the world who hasn't seen the movie has no idea what is going on!

jessrabit

Netflix has had King Korn listed for instant download recently. Another good documentary about nutrition is A Beautiful Truth. When it comes to what we consume these days I think it is wise choice to know your grower.

Latest posts

Latest posts