What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone recognize this marijuana look-a-like plant??

Lone Wolf

Veteran
picture.php

i am pretty sure this photo was taken in Ireland.... dont know if that will help at all with identifying the plant???

i am a fan of the plant though, i bet you can mix it in with your MJ plants in your outdoor garden and nobody would even notice your MJ plants :biglaugh:

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Imagine what those monsters look like from 50 yards away. Every ripoff in the area would comb the Ponderosa every night, lol. I'd like to have a few of em in my back yard to antagonize the hell at of them bitches.

S

Stoner Gardener

It looks like Echium-pininana or Snow-Tower.

My guess is you're right BOSCO :tiphat:

My understanding of Echium-pininana is that if you soak the leaves of the plant in water, the water will become an excellent source of micronutrients for your garden. fwiw

Easygrowing

Veteran
: ) mabye you risk,at people thinking oh what a bud,instead and so they seen closer,it,s not..but so they seen the real MJ instead,,

But yes very impressed plant

B

BOSCO

My understanding of Echium-pininana is that if you soak the leaves of the plant in water, the water will become an excellent source of micronutrients for your garden. fwiw

Good to know :thank you:

The one in the pic is a baby :)

here's a better example of one grown in Ireland, bloody thing is huge.

Attachments

• Echium, Innisbeg.jpg
    Echium, Innisbeg.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 11

alamony2005

I am on a quest to hunt them down and get a ton of them... im also going to spread word to the local hydro shop to plant these in their gardens out front of their store like its no bodys business! lol... They managed to grow a 26ft sunflower in the front that was incredible to see, ill ask em for a picture.

Lone Wolf

Veteran
hey guy above me, you beat me to it! :biglaugh: I scrolled down through the thread real quick and i was going to suggest that a hydro shop or a dispensary should go ahead and plant a some of these things in the front of their shops, or even all around their shops... that would be an EXCELLENT way to draw attention! I think the cops might even get a kick out of it themselves! I will personally GUARANTEE success to the first company that decides to implement this idea! HELL, i might even start calling :D

also, give it about 10 years or less and I GUARANTEE there will be a bud out there that resembles this plant... there might very well be a cannabis plant created that has multiple buds on it that are this size... the more big business gets involved, and the more the internet networks people, then the more likely this will happen! People ALWAYS want bigger!

THANKS A LOT to BOSCO for identifying this big girl....

everyone else, love the comments! :biglaugh:

B

BOSCO

I am on a quest to hunt them down and get a ton of them...

You should have no bother finding them on the net, they are quite popular and a pack of seeds will only cost a few dollars.
The leaves and stem can irritate your skin tho.

Latest posts

Latest posts