What's new

Anyone notice the overgrow vibe making an appearance at icmag?

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's 1000's of OG Refugees floating about cyberspace... some here some there.. and many have since set up similar forums/websites :yes: ..in religious fashion,, like after dem bulldoze Marcus Garvey's yard! OG membership is like a life-long thing,, hardcore OGers cant quite shake it off :canabis:.

Hopefully more OG Rebels will continue to crawl out from their cache files online in the future.... remember there's probably still another 90,000+ regular OG members floating out there in cyberspace!!! and another million that hit the site at one time or another :canabis:

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
im another og brother bringing the vibe back, peace to all. i havnt been on here in years and years, since recently that is. there are many genuine racists in every catagory of society going, but forums allow people to hide behind an avatar, if you spoke to them in the real world, many would never say the things they do.

some people are just conditioned into only interacting with other people through the internet, many are sad individuals that have accounts on many other forums and genrally troll through them picking on anyone they can, instead of accepting other peoples opinions and learning from peoples experiences..........which is really why all us genuine cats are here. we should feel sorry for the jealous trolls that will never know and never see what we have seen.:weakestli

overgrow bred inspired karmically balanced gurus.............icmag seems to breed cannakids that have grown 4 strains and think they've seen it all, telling people strains are shit when they havnt even tried em.

you can spot the old og hounds around here like diamonds in the dirt.

RandyMarsh

Quote that sums up the issue with any cannabis forum:

"See ya gotta be real careful with weed, cuz weed makes you smart, and theres nuthin worse than a smart-dumb nigga"

I was an overgrow refugee as well, I was more interested in the glass side than the cultivation side, so when OG went down, I went over to TC as a member, but have been lurking here for a couple years or so now.