What's new

Anyone Like Pendulum?

FatSam WC

Hey guys just wondering if anyone here likes Pendulum ive only recently started listening to them but there fuckin amazin!!! :joint:

FatSam WC

there drum n bass dude, pretty different tho have you ever herd of www.pandora.com? its a radio station but u control what it plays its pretty awesome to find great new bands you should check it out dude

Capt. Cannabis

yeah man, ive seen pendulum live once here in holland. He's the shit! Although now Im more into the more old school drum&bass I still like some pendulum from time to time. Also a great live artist with a unique sound, wich is a very rare thing in the current drum&bass scene.
some others that are worth checking:
-omni trio
-roni size
-ltj bukem
-dieselboy
-dj fresh

and for those times when dnb doesn't really cut it and you need a little extra:
breakcore!
-kid606
-bong-ra
-shitmat
-jasson forrest

Pendulum are great, saw them play live on a boat a couple years back, it was surreal!

Also love the breakcore, shitmat rocks :D

G

Meh! Pendulum are weak plastic shite pop wannabes from my home town who have destroyed the local dnb scene. Yes Rob you are pants and your kiddy fans won't remember you.
Break
Silent Witness
Phace
Gridlok
Unknown Error
Growwwwwwl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahh c'mon pendulum are plain ole' rinse out but they are good at it...

But yah gimme some prizna or krome and time anyday over that......s'all about the ragga mash ups :D

Capt. Cannabis

Like I said, it's not my cup of tea neither. But you have to give respect to pendulum for bringing it to the bigger public.

Ive seen gridlok, phace, teebee and noisia live and they all have their stuff going on. But still one of my most memorabel performances was pendulum, It's just perfect for getting those feet moving like crazy. It's because of the easy listening tunes I heard at some party eventually made me discover more and more about the breakbeat culture.

Perfect Haze, ragga mash up is insane, I love it :woohoo:

I downloaded some squarepusher yesterday, great stuff. Nice mix of techno and breaks.

:canabis: :headbange

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
I know DJ Trace (the true pioneer), Ed Rush, DieselBoy personally & have met quite a few other DnB producers/DJs.... I used to be involved in the DnB scene, as a promoter, threw a few raves in my collegiate days and right after I was out.... good times although dont listen to it as much as I used to... anyhow Pendulum is pretty decent, I loved the Voodoo remix... but Slam is OK... some of their stuff is a bit to pop for my DnB tastes... give me some Renegade Hardware ....Noisia is slammin, if you havent heard any of his shit check it out... and Spor is throwin down some insane shit too. check him out for some serious futurekutz. Blade Runner stylee..

G

KIIIAAAAAAHHH!
9090p7230012-med.jpg