What's new

Anyone know where to find cheep bubble bag knock offs?

NPK

I've owned a set of name-brand one-gallon bags for about three years. I've put 'em through many runs and they're still in great shape. Still, they're damned pricey, so when I was ready to move up to the five-gallon set I was more than happy to get the knock-offs on eBay. Haven't used 'em yet, but they seem just as good in terms of quality--sturdy and well-made. I got the eight-bag set for $120 and will be breaking them in shortly.

One of my local headshops has some sort of Bubble Bag knock off. It's called something ridiculous too. Like, something that has nothing to do with it's true purpose. I just can't think of what it is right now...

blackone

Veteran
I got a set of knock-offs too. Unfortunately I made a mistake and ordered 1 gallons.. don't do that it's a pain.
The quality of the bag is so-so - I also do most of the mixing in a seperate container, then pour in bags and mix manually for a bit with a spoon. The quality of the hash is great though:)
When I upgrade to 5 or 20 gallons then I'll be buying Bubblemans bags because they seem a lot sturdier when looking at the videos.