What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone interested in a serious happiness and motivation grow ?

GUY-FAWKES

Greetings . Not seen much in way of info out there on these so though I’d share a grow log.
Will be putting seeds into germ tonight

Been fancying some old classic Dutch stuff and ended up here.

Wish me luck .

Attachments

• IMG_0094.jpeg
    IMG_0094.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0095.jpeg
    IMG_0095.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0096.jpeg
    IMG_0096.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 84
Last edited:

GUY-FAWKES

I put 11 motivation and 8 happiness into germ and 48 hours later this was the result.100% germ! Will keep best 6 happiness and 9 motivation and probably put the smaller plants outside or give them away to friends .
Plants are now in coco/perlite mix under a 315w cmh and will be fed plant magic coco nutes.

Attachments

• IMG_0101.jpeg
    IMG_0101.jpeg
    278.8 KB · Views: 25

GUY-FAWKES

I tested Happiness for SS!

Great variety!

Great smoke!

I believe I documented here on ICMAG!

Great intense raspberry notes and a fun playful effect!

I say go for it!

❤️🤟🔥🇨🇦
Cheers mate. I don’t suppose you have a link to your grow do you ? I have read good things about her , big yields with a happy high that had character along with a strong fruity taste . She was the day smoke of choice and grabbed motivation for evening use as I’m huge fan of the old sensi star and from what I’ve read this is very much like her .

Last edited:

GUY-FAWKES

Good evening folks.
I put these into coco late Sunday night and now they have all but 1 (that I snapped the tip of the tap root off) have emerged and look healthy . I need a new phone as the camera in this has seen better days by the looks of it so excuse the crappy close up pics .

You can see the motivation has much broader thicker looking leaf’s straight from the off showing it’s heavy indica heritage, I can wait to try this tbh. Been on my radar for about a decade but never pulled the trigger till now.

Attachments

• IMG_0121.jpeg
    IMG_0121.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0120.jpeg
    IMG_0120.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0117.jpeg
    IMG_0117.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0119.jpeg
    IMG_0119.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0116.jpeg
    IMG_0116.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0118.jpeg
    IMG_0118.jpeg
    949.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0122.jpeg
    IMG_0122.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0115.jpeg
    IMG_0115.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 20

oldmaninbc

one still had seed attached so I’ve plucked it off . All look well
I have always been intrigued by the strain Happiness, it will be interesting to see the outcome and your take on the effects. My old hands have a difficult time doing a seedectomy but the shell needs to be removed. Your container mix looks like it has excellent drainage.

GUY-FAWKES

Motavation :smoky:

Guess it's a sativa dominant
Nice start, have a lucky season!
It’s quite an ironic name imo mate. It’s sensi star x warlock . Very heavy indica, seedling have thick chunky leafs.
I always wondered myself why they called it motivation lol , you’ll be anything but motivated after a few bongs😂

Last edited:

GUY-FAWKES

I have always been intrigued by the strain Happiness, it will be interesting to see the outcome and your take on the effects. My old hands have a difficult time doing a seedectomy but the shell needs to be removed. Your container mix looks like it has excellent drainage.
After speaking with Simon via email it sounds like the perfect day strain, tasty flavour.potent but not to strong with a happy social uplifting effect and a huge yield as a bonus .

It’s just some 70/30 coco/perlite mate but it works well for seedling and young clones . They’ll spend about 10/14 days in there then be transplanted into 11l of gold label 60/40. Very good medium that hard to mess up with due to good drainage and being well buffered .

I’m hoping I’ve managed to remove the seed husk safely but like your self I’m not quite as steady as I used to be 😂

oldmaninbc

After speaking with Simon via email it sounds like the perfect day strain, tasty flavour.potent but not to strong with a happy social uplifting effect and a huge yield as a bonus .

It’s just some 70/30 coco/perlite mate but it works well for seedling and young clones . They’ll spend about 10/14 days in there then be transplanted into 11l of gold label 60/40. Very good medium that hard to mess up with due to good drainage and being well buffered .

I’m hoping I’ve managed to remove the seed husk safely but like your self I’m not quite as steady as I used to be 😂
Aging has diminished my need for high potency flowers.

If I choose to eat edibles during the day, I prefer a more mellow feel good- effect, with a moderate boost of energy and if it helps with mid level pain all the better.
I can't smoke for health reasons, so if it tastes good in a cookie all the better. I can't remember which strain but recently I had something that tasted like fried salmon, not my favorite flavor for a cookie.

Towards late afternoon my pain levels start to accelerate and that is when cannabis is my go to for relief.

Enough rambling, I will look forward to your grow.

Marz

Stray Cat
420club
It’s quite an ironic name imo mate. It’s sensi star x warlock . Very heavy indica, seedling have thick chunky leafs.
I always wondered myself why they called it motivation lol , you’ll be anything but motivated after a few bongs😂
Maybe motivation to 😴 sleep - puff and sleep weed - that was my last bagseed run
Got a freebie called dirty kuntz, just left it into the soil
Expecting a rotten cod fish smell
Shit of wild skunk

Let's see how I get disappointed 😂

ResinReef

Have heared good things about that strain.
Also the warlock was very good back in the days.
i think i,ve heared the austrian brand san light is using the motavation in their test setups recently.
Last time i went with serious was 2017 with some chronic ordered in 15 and it was disappointing.
but they should have upped a bit since then .

keep it green

GUY-FAWKES

Have heared good things about that strain.
Also the warlock was very good back in the days.
i think i,ve heared the austrian brand san light is using the motavation in their test setups recently.
Last time i went with serious was 2017 with some chronic ordered in 15 and it was disappointing.
but they should have upped a bit since then .

keep it green
What did you not like about the chronic mate. It seems a bit of a marmite strain looking at reviews.

ResinReef

hi,
popped a regular Pack and so far everything seemed right, but flowered out somehow without the hybrid vigour i had expected.... effect was ok and alltogether everything was at least on the average side but something was missing.
Maybe expected too much... had a pack of AK47, maybe in 2005 and it was so damn good, and i really mean that by modern day standards... but we were young and stupid and of course made no clones or seeds ;)

GUY-FAWKES

hi,
popped a regular Pack and so far everything seemed right, but flowered out somehow without the hybrid vigour i had expected.... effect was ok and alltogether everything was at least on the average side but something was missing.
Maybe expected too much... had a pack of AK47, maybe in 2005 and it was so damn good, and i really mean that by modern day standards... but we were young and stupid and of course made no clones or seeds ;)
As long as it wasn’t a wasted crop mate.it is cash cropper by all accounts so not a strain id associate with having a great high .
I hear you in the not taking clones when I was younger . My god the amount of times I kick myself is unreal lol. I’ve learned my lesson now though .

Latest posts

Latest posts