What's new

Anyone here grown BC Juicy Fruit?

100%Indica

Hey guys.

Has anyone here grown that Juicy Fruit Bud?? Cause I plan on growing it this year, and I wanna know how it is to grow?

Thanks guys!
Indica FTW

shaman14

and have fun growing this one outdoors in one of the coldest places in canada haha ya need warm weather for this one

100%Indica

It doesn't need to be that warm. It's an ealier flowerer soo, it should do alrite. Our summers arnt even that cold. They can get pretty hot!

Last edited by a moderator:

shaman14

nah man ur summers are reeeeel cold u just dont know it cause u havnt experienced everything else and dont take what breeders say about their product to be the gospel they say it takes 8 weeks but it could take 10 to fully ripen

100%Indica

Dude, are summers are great. There perfect. We can get really nice days, others not so good. And what did u say about breeders?

shaman14

the information breeders tell you is just the average or a generalization the flowering period they give you doesnt include a lot of variables

100%Indica

Whatever. I'm definatley gonna go for it. $50.00 for 15 seeds. You can't grow wrong lol. I'm gonna purchase them soon. And Dustin can get us those things. Do u want one?

shaman14

haha ya i should have 125 in about a month but we shouldnt crowd threads with personal info go on facebook and msg me or sumthin

shaman14

in winnipeg its reeeely dry like 10-30 %humidity and the temps are lower in BC and East ontario and Appalachia it gets really hot with high humidity

100%Indica

bitch when did you get home lets go to the mall tomoro son and to keep it on topic heres a picature

They have wireless internet out here! And maybe. If I get back tomorrow. Is that a pic of Juicy Fruit? Can u find out it's yield, height, and odor for me? I need to know how bad it's gonna smell lol!