What's new

Anyone Here Concerned About Drones?

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
Perched dangerously on the towering bluffs overlooking an un-named nude beach in SoCal not long ago, I trained my bird-watching telescope upward for a brief instant, and was stunned to see a holding pattern of drones, circling directly above the area of that shoreline normally frequented by coeds from a nearby college.

Then it occurred to me that somebody was probably just conducting a study to determine how long it takes bikini tan lines to fade under direct sunlight. With that noble agenda in mind, let no man stand in the way of scientific enquiry, for that is the precursor of all human advancement.

yeah man. bring em on! chances are some of these drones can be disguised as birds thus making babe watching completely anonymous.
all i ask is that they make rc ones for domestic use, with a high mega pixel camera.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
For those that are taking this as a joke of sorts, I suggest you read up on their abilities and then think about how ruthless Government/Police really are, in terms of locking people up and destroying families.
man we all know how ruthless the government can be etc.

point is some people would have got upset about some of the surveillance satellites a long time ago but now we use them for google maps etc.
you need to look at it logically.. why would the government want drones watching them enter prostitues apartments or scoring cocaine etc.. they are as corrupt as the rest of us - are they gonna go for this??
why worry?

axxess

im surprised no one has used a gas power'd rc heli rigged with some explosives or something to kamakazi the police umav's.

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
It was in the news recently that some guy modified a consumer level hover-drone to follow and video transmit images of his kid walking to the bus stop. The technology is so available now that your local rippers will be soon be using these things.

As far as LEO, for a long time now they've been using cameras in aircraft designed to highlight the specific reflectance spectrum of cannabis plants, so that they stand out like a sore thumb. Hopefully I can find my old post discussing this, but previously here have been posted stories of LEO using handheld electronic sniffers designed to find cannabis grows. A posted newspaper article mentioned the Dutch mounting these on drones.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Are drones shielded against HERF interference?

Haven't seen that posted or listed anywhere yet...

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

Wtf is HERF??

I know what it could be but I doubt it's the noise I make when I sit on my balls...?

You can't scare drones with noises.... or can you??

:chin:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I like the idea of battlebots with our own drones.

Too bad we would probably be in a hundred violations if we acted like our government does.

Maybe I'll design a heliocopter battlebot just in case we need one. It will just hover around and give all the predator drones doobies and hugs.

And a back up heliocopter battlebot that should be able to hand out severe firepower though... because the first will likely be blown to bits.

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
When the US lost a drone in Iran, the Iranians supposedly were able to beam at it a stronger false GPS signal than the true GPS signal it was receiving from satellites.

Space Toker

Veteran
Luckily, my little grow will be in a legal State this year. I can't tell you how many years of my life have been shaved off, due to aircraft. I've been terrified, at times, by helicopters and planes and they're fairly effective in spotting grows. Now we have Drones!

I can't imagine how much this will change the game. Just wondering if anyone in non-medical states feel about Drones watching our every move. I read an article last night that claimed by 2050, the entire Country will be under ''Total Surveillance'' meaning that our every word, spoken or written, will be accessible and every move will be watched. This was from a good source and anyone paying attention knows we're already halfway there.
so why have you not visited my thread? You are at least as paranoid as me! ;) kidding

G

greenmatter

Anyone Here Concerned About Drones?

i think it would be cooler if they let midgets fly em ....... don't know if you could call that a concern

Latest posts

Latest posts