What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone Heard Of Club 33 At Disneyland? Bet You NEVER Have....

TheCatsMeow

youre killing my krunch! ive been up all night reading about Disney conspiracies! ive been down this road before and every time im here i find out more f-ed stuff. i dont mean to thread hijack but...

i found on a website something about how matt iriwin- won an emmy for animation or winnie the pooh and also was busted trying to meet a girl online in a chatroom???

i cant find any info linking a matt iriwin with winnie the pooh but the name seems familiar..

does anyone have info about this??

E

el dub

For some reason, "crazy" and "bizarre" aren't words I'd use for most anything associated with Disneyland unless there was a stiff dose involved as well...

Plastic and scripted are the terms more likely to come to mind.

lw

waveguide

Veteran
apparently several years ago i pissed the freemasons off by helping the wrong people (eg. poor people).

since then i've been covertly harassed wherever i live or work. it's called "gang stalking" and there are thousands of victims in the u.s., using techniques like "classical conditioning," where a target is slowly conditioned to a stimuli that can be performed in the open without people being suspicious.

masonic influence in western society is so "hardwired" that the public are extremely resistant to any elucidation of the covert methods of influence. we are a "well-groomed" society.

i'm guessing that's about as much as i can say before my post gets deleted or i get publicly ridiculed or banned.

H

HighPlainsToker

apparently several years ago i pissed the freemasons off by helping the wrong people (eg. poor people).

since then i've been covertly harassed wherever i live or work. it's called "gang stalking" and there are thousands of victims in the u.s., using techniques like "classical conditioning," where a target is slowly conditioned to a stimuli that can be performed in the open without people being suspicious.

masonic influence in western society is so "hardwired" that the public are extremely resistant to any elucidation of the covert methods of influence. we are a "well-groomed" society.

i'm guessing that's about as much as i can say before my post gets deleted or i get publicly ridiculed or banned.

:peek:

waveguide

Veteran
check this out:
http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2009/07/court-to-defendant-stop-blasting-that-mans-mind/

that's wired magazine.. a pretty reputable source.

that's what happens to you if you piss the wrong people off. the guy that article is about, James Walbert, has been working for years to get his story out. He's got politicians, MDs, detectives. and his case is pretty common, he's just the only person who's ever had a court acknowledge the use of these technologies in stalking.

K

KSP

It's where they dose the cheese man, don't eat the cheese.

swissmickey1.gif

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This story is a hard pill to swallow.But i just watched James's video on youtube,quite interesting.I 'd like to know what these people did to be targeted for electronic stalking.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlkJTWENwkI

check this out:
http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2009/07/court-to-defendant-stop-blasting-that-mans-mind/

that's wired magazine.. a pretty reputable source.

that's what happens to you if you piss the wrong people off. the guy that article is about, James Walbert, has been working for years to get his story out. He's got politicians, MDs, detectives. and his case is pretty common, he's just the only person who's ever had a court acknowledge the use of these technologies in stalking.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
yes, i actually have, and researched it. just a ritzy club for rich people, richer than any of us will ever be even if we won the lottery everyday for the rest of our lives.

stihgnobevoli

Veteran
just reread this thread and its full of the same typical misinformation. freemasons aren't out to take over the world. well thats a lie actually they are, they are out to make the world masonic. thats not a bad thing. the real conspiracy everyone confuses about illuminati's and freemasons is that THAT IS THE CONSPIRACY. the bavarian illuminati and freemasons are not ruining the world. the people ruining the world are right in front of your eyes out in the open publicly conspiring AGAINST you every single hour of every single day. they are the politicians and the bankers and all that comes along with it. this illuminati new world order misdirection shit that got you guys posting threads such as this, IS THE CONSPIRACY. look behind the fucking curtain fuckers.

didn't mean to make this all conspiracy theory central but i felt i should correct your course so you can find the real truth...i told myself i wasn't doing that anymore because people don't seem to appreciate knowledge...

old habits die hard i guess.

also those floor tiles are not masonic, looks sorta like 2 columns and a circle but that symbol is not "masonic" these symbols you all ascribe to new world orders and illuminati are ancient symbols containing ancient knowledge that can free your mind from the illusion you currently live in. 2 lines and a circle simply a symbol representing .... no im gonna let you do your own research. start at your local library, search the term masonic, and start with reading the freemasons monitor before moving on to any other works about conspiracies and reptilians.

waveguide

Veteran
This story is a hard pill to swallow.But i just watched James's video on youtube,quite interesting.I 'd like to know what these people did to be targeted for electronic stalking.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlkJTWENwkI

i speak with James and a lot of other people. some TIs (targeted individuals) are activists, some are listed for personal revenge, some have no clue why.

i figure that a lot of targets are average folks selected by random to improve techniques and test technologies, you know, learning by doing. most of the techniques in gang stalking are preexistent, used in stalinist russia, nazi germany. they use the same system. some authors and sources to check are walter bowart, dr. john hall, ted gunderson, william milton cooper.

that's about all i can say. people have to see it for themselves. i'm not going to get in an argument on this forum with someone saying that the masons are innocent and there is no conspiracy. it's his word against mine, unless people want to open their eyes and check the facts on the masonic roots of the u.s. and notice how much bullshit goes down in the u.s.

i'm tired of conspiracy being a dirty word in the u.s. you can't say it unless it's in a movie. if you talk about real life and conspiracy, suddenly people think it's got to be a joke, which should tell anyone how pervasively it's managed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_experimentation_in_the_United_States

"Several of the children who Cameron experimented on were sexually abused, in at least one case by several men. One of the children was filmed numerous times performing sexual acts with high-ranking federal government officials, in a scheme set up by Cameron and other MKULTRA researchers, to blackmail the officials to ensure further funding for the experiments."

headiez247

shut the fuck up Donny
Veteran
Club 33 stands for the rank of 33rd degree freemason, Walt was a 33 degree freemason and very into the occult, there is alot of hidden subliminal mesages in Disney films and animations, do your research, alot of the famous hollywood insiders and as alot of people know the presidents of the US are also freemasons, no conspiracy here just fact been studying this "Conspiracy Theory" for 17 yrs and could roll out a long list of names and facts to do with this and walts evil empire and the control the masons have on the US empire.

yaaaaaaaa, none of that is true sry bro.

I went to Club 33 once at age 13 (also the last time I went to Disney Land due to the whole growing up thing...), really not a big deal just a rich person gimmick. At the time it was cool because you just insert a card into this door and it opened. Now you have to ring a buzzer and someone answers to check ur name. I was impressed with Mickey showing up, thats about it. Food was too fancy for me at the time. Was amazed at how many old people were there lol. It costs a shitload to join, not even close to worth it.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
I'd like to visit disney land but I'm not sure if the USA would have me LOL, damn immigration laws.... Might have to go to Paris disney land instead :shucks::shucks:

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
all roads lead to rome :)

people have to admit that the same symbolism is repeated alot by the same corporations,, the same corporations that seem to have the same ceos and "advisors" all sat on the boards of each others companies that have no qualifications to be there apart from their suspicious backgrounds,,,

life is scripted,, little more you can say really,, just chase the paper,, follow the yellow brick road,,

you will just find a hidden hand with many names, but one aim,, control...

like dorothy found,, only in "toto" (all together) can we kill that wizard printing all that fake currency,,,

:tiphat:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts