What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone Heard Of Club 33 At Disneyland? Bet You NEVER Have....

some authors and sources to check are walter bowart, dr. john hall, ted gunderson, william milton cooper.
Heard john hall on coast to coast a while back and was blown away by the [factual/documented!] stuff he covered...

you can listen to the whole show on youtube, in 12 parts -
Coast To Coast AM - 2.3.2011 - 1/12 - Electronic Harassment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7q7IJWzS7g

or from their website if you buy a cheap membership-

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/03/02
Electronic Harassment

Date: 03-02-11 Host: George Noory Guests: Dr. John Hall, Joshua P. Warren In the first half of the show, Dr. John Hall talked about his work with victims of electronic harassment, stalking, and mind control and how this CIA/NSA technology is being used to track and intimidate people. Typical cases involve intentional stalking and break-ins to a home, combined with use of electromagnetic technologies that can cause a victim to hear voices in their head or surroundings, he reported. Additionally, female victims are often drugged and sexually assaulted, he added.
Hall has concluded that some type of shadow government is behind the attacks, which are mainly being perpetrated as an experiment on random subjects to test how the population can be controlled in various ways. He recently attended the Bioethics Commission, and presented evidence that electromagnetic weapons experimentation was taking place non-consensually. Hall argued to the Commission that stronger legislation needs to be imposed to protect people from unethical experimentation.

G

guest456mpy

i speak with James and a lot of other people. some TIs (targeted individuals) are activists, some are listed for personal revenge, some have no clue why.

i figure that a lot of targets are average folks selected by random to improve techniques and test technologies, you know, learning by doing. most of the techniques in gang stalking are preexistent, used in stalinist russia, nazi germany. they use the same system. some authors and sources to check are walter bowart, dr. john hall, ted gunderson, william milton cooper.

that's about all i can say. people have to see it for themselves. i'm not going to get in an argument on this forum with someone saying that the masons are innocent and there is no conspiracy. it's his word against mine, unless people want to open their eyes and check the facts on the masonic roots of the u.s. and notice how much bullshit goes down in the u.s.

i'm tired of conspiracy being a dirty word in the u.s. you can't say it unless it's in a movie. if you talk about real life and conspiracy, suddenly people think it's got to be a joke, which should tell anyone how pervasively it's managed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_experimentation_in_the_United_States

"Several of the children who Cameron experimented on were sexually abused, in at least one case by several men. One of the children was filmed numerous times performing sexual acts with high-ranking federal government officials, in a scheme set up by Cameron and other MKULTRA researchers, to blackmail the officials to ensure further funding for the experiments."

There may indeed be a conspiracy going on, but I can assure you it is not the Masons. I, myself, am a 33rd degreed Mason and my family can be traced back in the craft back to the 1700's. Masons have "lost" any hidden knowledge they ever may have had and are almost entirely a charitable organization. Masonic hospitals all over the world treat anyone who is in genuine need without cost while individual lodges hold local charitable functions that assist those in their local community, Most lodges have a hard time balancing their checkbooks,let alone taking over the world. It's origins come from the craft guilds that constructed the Cathedrals in Europe.

It does make for a nice story, though...

HUGE

Veteran
That website is crazy scary. Click on the Myths & Rumors tab. It's full of double-talk
From their own website.
"Another clue, perhaps the most significant in the entire club is the design of this floor. Most cast members are not aware of the significance of this design, but there are those who will instantly recognize the historical and age old meanings. I find the design of the floor to be quite Masonic in design, almost too perfect to be coincidental.
Foyer%20Floor.jpg

I apologize regarding the angle of the photo. We will strive to update as quickly as possible.
Club%20Photos%20050.jpg

Could these lovely windows hold a clue? The enlightened guest will know. "

Enlightened or Illuminated?

In that floor piece they have the golden ratio and it's component pieces. Also the sun/Jesus and his precession through the zodiac. The same symbols are in the design of Washington and the Vatican

HempHut

You think Disney and the Masons are bad? It's just a smoke screen to keep the attention away from the real shadow rulers -- really, here's the proof -- it's so sane it will blow your mind:

[youtubeif]TPMS6tGOACo[/youtubeif]

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
keep an eye on big ben during the london olympics :hotbounce

picture.php

masonry/freemasonry/rosicrucians/eastern star etc may not have started out as bad institutions but the people running the show now are the cabal,, even if most of the secret society and mystic school members have no idea,,,, the jesuits and the catholic church were always bad,,

blastfrompast

Veteran
A friend is a mason, LOTS of perks, and essentially just a big social web helping each other out...

Some are even in the weed game ;) wholesaling below cost for their members.... That is about the only perk I wanted.

I wasn't cool with the 10% of your shit going to them when u die tho....

But man buddy has some killer connects.

shithawk420

Veteran
Pfft.if you get all those percs and connections then who cares about 10%after your dead.seems like a small price to pay.I don't believe you guys know what your talking about anyway