What's new

Anyone harvesting yet?

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
Just wondering as I have a sourlifesaver that looks ready, and
a O'haze x Skunk that hasn't started yet!
Ohaze
picture.php

SLS
picture.php

A

argoagro

My buddy just harvested some clones that got runted out, still pulled in a bunch of top notch nug though. I'm really close to chopping one, the rest have between 2-6 weeks left.

I'd say that plant has another 2-weeks if you're trying to pack it on, outdoors I wait until the leaves are dying back pretty good, but you might not be as interested in total yield, I get my up high from picking popcorn nuggets while checking on them :) I've been lit all the time lately, it's great when you don't have to buy weed, I just go pick some & dry it fast using a combination of my lungs & a bic :)

krk

ya mighty durban is finishing... so is my Bluebonicxgg...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• sept 6 058md.jpg
    sept 6 058md.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 10
  • sept 6 053md.jpg
    sept 6 053md.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 9
  • sept 6 062 mdb&i.jpg
    sept 6 062 mdb&i.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 8
  • sept 6 049.jpg
    sept 6 049.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 7
D

DiiZZii3

Had a Bubalicious X Grandaddy Purp flower on me (dont kno why)... but check it out
picture.php

Inverted

No way, I live at about 45 degrees lat. and my Hindu x Master Kush is about 3 weeks out, while my Aurora Indica and AK have ~4, and the Bubba Kush x Super Skunk is only ~3 weeks in, I can't see them going any longer than 5 more weeks, especially in northern latitudes. Oh well, if they don't finish completely I'll hash em out.

Hindu x Master Kush (2 feet)

September5th035.jpg

Aurora Indica (6 foot average)

September1st011.jpg

September1st015.jpg

Bubba Kush x Super Skunk (7 feet)

September5th025.jpg

September1st020.jpg

September5th009.jpg

AK (9 feet)

September5th012.jpg

September1st008.jpg

B

Big Country

Nice Plants, My Ak-47 Mix is just starting to show flowers. The summer in my parts has been so hot I had trouble at first getting my girl to grow

Krull

Soul Feeder
Veteran
Just wondering as I have a sourlifesaver that looks ready, and
a O'haze x Skunk that hasn't started yet!
Ohaze
picture.php

SLS
picture.php

Nice Kcar! You need a loooot of time and patience for ohaze but its hardy as hell and worth the wait.

GL

=K

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
Chopping #1 today! Afghan x Ecsd from clone.

picture.php

This girl here. She's about a week further along than the pic.

Lucky 7

I have some Dina Fem BlueHash that'll b ready about 15 dys; she's a stunner with black to blue to yellow colors & a candy scent. Weeee

Also some Moby Dick & K Train, but the BlueHash is gonna b something special . . . .

LazLo

Brought home my only C99 (from Joey Weed) today. First time growing it. Plant only got 3' tall and didn't branch out. Took a popcorn sample Sun and decided it was time for her to come home.

The remaining girls will be harvested by end of month/Oct 5. Popcorn samples will help determine true harvest date.

Stay safe.

Neo 420

Veteran
OK guys. Don't laugh at me. I had been on the fence on cutting this one because it started to flower way early, verted back to veg and then started flowering again. I think I am going to cut tonight or at least by Friday.

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
harvested my Arctic Haze(SSH f2 x Pehkruder) 3 days ago..has been the earliest variety YET...that i have grown out..She started budding on Aug 1 and was done by Sept 15..After a cure I will do a smoke report on it...
The rest of my plants are still 2-3 weeks away from being chopped, hopefully mother nature doesn't screw things up.hehe

peace
Chefboy

phrike

I have 3 outdoors, 1 more sativa, 2 more indica. Forget the strains my friend gave me, perhaps indicas are Sensi Star ?

Sativa flowered early for whatever reason. I harvested about 60% early due to broken branches and need for smoke. Even a week ago just about every pistil was red/brown/orange. Looked with a 10x loupe today and seem to see about 10% amber trichomes. I think I'll harvest the last of it around this coming weekend, and save a few small buds and leaves to try to reveg indoors.

The indicas seem rather late flowering. All pistils still white. I think I was told they harvest around end of October, but we get frosts around beginning, so I dunno. Might have to harvest those early (or bring inside?) if lots of cold weather.

NickMode

No way, I live at about 45 degrees lat. and my Hindu x Master Kush is about 3 weeks out, while my Aurora Indica and AK have ~4, and the Bubba Kush x Super Skunk is only ~3 weeks in, I can't see them going any longer than 5 more weeks, especially in northern latitudes. Oh well, if they don't finish completely I'll hash em out.

Aurora Indica (6 foot average)

September1st011.jpg

September1st015.jpg
thats crazy that your AI still need that much time. Mine is almost reay at 39n. Although its from Nirvana

sutra1

Just brought in two X-18 & one A.I. they were grown in 10 gal. pots. Got one more A.I. in the ground that seems to be a coupla weeks away and three MLI that are a few days from harvest. My attic smells excellent! Best of luck to all this harvest!

D.S. Toker. MD

Veteran
Im almost finished harvesting the 15 early/mid sept strains/plants. i only have a few more of those girls but i have probably 10-15 days before stage 2 will be ready. Its a bigger harvest but i always feel better after i have at least part of the crop in the barn.

15 days and its all over.

Latest posts

Latest posts