What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone got any good photos of their dogs?

Superhoops

Here is a pic of my friends boxer...this was when he was going through his planking stage!!

Attachments

• 047.jpg
    047.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a decent one of my baby girl , shes a year & a half old boxer black lab cross .

camperpics289.jpg

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
I have great photos of my dog, but if you know my dog you know me.

Just today I see opossum walking down street in broad daylight. So I take my phone to get a picture. My dog is very big and strong and is pulling me the whole time. Next thing you know my dog had the opossum in his mouth and is shaking it. Kind of gave me the willies. One less opossum in the world is all I can say now.

supermanlives

Veteran
I have great photos of my dog, but if you know my dog you know me.

Just today I see opossum walking down street in broad daylight. So I take my phone to get a picture. My dog is very big and strong and is pulling me the whole time. Next thing you know my dog had the opossum in his mouth and is shaking it. Kind of gave me the willies. One less opossum in the world is all I can say now.
possum survive alot of attacks due to being tough and playing dead. my dog used to retrieve them and set em at my feet. most times withing 5 minutes they took off

igrowkushbitch

Here is my Rottweiler x german Shepard. His name is Luca and he is a rescue dog. He was really fucked up when I first got him. These people beat and abused him before he was 8 weeks old. If i could only find them..... I would make them feel my dogs pain. But he is now the best dog I have ever owned. He truly is my best friend in life.

picture.php

picture.php

frankishow

The princess of the house I can not show it for privacy, but I present my two princesses!

I love dogs

:wave:

Attachments

• DSCI0043.jpg
    DSCI0043.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 17
  • DSCI0044.jpg
    DSCI0044.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 21

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Although I'm down to one dog these days I just had to put up some of their good pics from days gone by.......

27323HPIM1801.JPG

27323HPIM1622.JPG

27323HPIM1667.JPG

Latest posts

Latest posts