What's new

Anyone going this weekThe Sixth National Clinical Conference on Cannabis Therapeutics

bendoslendo

I went to reception tonight, didnt get to talk to as many people as I would have liked because I'm a bit of a nervous nelly. Any ICmaggers going wanna meet up?

I'm going to all the presentations, getting my schoolin on!

bendoslendo

It was excellent! There were lots of great speakers. I took lots of notes! It was nice to be exposed to scientific research, it's been well over a year since I've read anything academic and I've been feeling my brain get all soggy n' junk.

I also had the opportunity to talk to some great people. I sat next to the film maker Jed Riffe during the conference. He made "Waiting to Inhale" which was aired after the conference on Sat. Excellent movie. http://www.waitingtoinhale.org/ He was a very smart, cool guy as well. Easy to talk to. I also ate lunch with some growers from different states. Fruitful conversations indeed!

So I got a full dose of studies and statistics as well the chance to talk to some of the most informed and interesting people I've met yet, good weekend!