What's new

Anyone Experimenting With Any Of The Brazilian or North African Strains Lately?

ost

well. tell me abit about youre intentions. I know 3 old Lines from Marocco, Turkey and Egypt from the 70s.. but i dont give my links to people who just buy them and runn off.
Especially the Turkish must be preserved,, even its a fullon Indica version of turkish, but it must.
preserveation is needed on alot of landraces ,need a doomsday vault just for cannabis alone would be great for the world .

Mithridate

I have about 60 seeds directly from Northeast of Brazil, Bahia region. From a friend of the cause.

He says it's "worker class" weed. Slightly piney, and not as strong as other locally grown weed. Didn't come bricked, as it's too often stuff from Colombia or Paraguay, "fumo solto" or loose weed is what it's called.

He described the buzz as an immersion in timelessness, and keeps you going all day..

I plan to explore this line soon-ish and will document it.

pjlive

I have about 60 seeds directly from Northeast of Brazil, Bahia region. From a friend of the cause.

He says it's "worker class" weed. Slightly piney, and not as strong as other locally grown weed. Didn't come bricked, as it's too often stuff from Colombia or Paraguay, "fumo solto" or loose weed is what it's called.

He described the buzz as an immersion in timelessness, and keeps you going all day..

I plan to explore this line soon-ish and will document it.

I'm so interested in knowing what the Brazilians are like. I'll be watching that when you document it. Thanks for the heads up!

ChongoBongo

Hey , thanks for interese. But i got the Turkish Seeds myselve from Overgrow, somebody helped me.

But you can contact me on overgrow if you want here, here its not allowed to do trades.. You anyway cant PM below 50 posts.
More i dont wanna say, its really not allowed to troade here, on OG you can PM after posts

When i finally held that Turkish Delight - Greenthumb in my hands, i felt they might be what i once had.. Its pretty close to an Afghani high that i felt, but less putting on the Ass. Yes, i feel alot when jut holding a seed. its meditation.. Good feel weed ahead. It has Landrace Vibe.

Turkish Delight - Greenthumb Photo from Website
View attachment 18712868
that's awesome, beautiful pic man. I'll head over there for sure. Is that the name of the strain, Turkish Delight? I love the pale peachiness of it

That looks egg-zaktlee like the Greek plants from Tropical Seeds Co (which I would highly recommend). I think it is essentially the same as 'Kalamata Red' (though, I've never tried K Red) by the looks alone. Very unique appearance, terps and high. Finished in early september in California at 39 degrees north latitude.
very cool, encouraging to hear. I was looking at some of the greeks from the landrace team too

Wuachuma

I grew out Sinai from RSC
Amazing
I had one plant that smelled like RKS in veg, but lost it in flower. Another plant was very Durban.
All of them were quick finishers and some even were semi-auto
A pretty good landrace that had a good spectrum of variety - from hashplant to near-pure sativa

I grew out a Brazilian 'Cabecca De Negra' which was sourced from a brick of weed that washed ashore in Brasil and spread across ICMag years ago.
I ended up using a male that grew to about 8ft tall and quite Colombian in structure.
His offspring were epic and better than each of their mothers

I have some old Burning Bush seeds (Sinai x LP#1) that Im excited to get to

pjlive

I grew out Sinai from RSC
Amazing
I had one plant that smelled like RKS in veg, but lost it in flower. Another plant was very Durban.
All of them were quick finishers and some even were semi-auto
A pretty good landrace that had a good spectrum of variety - from hashplant to near-pure sativa

I grew out a Brazilian 'Cabecca De Negra' which was sourced from a brick of weed that washed ashore in Brasil and spread across ICMag years ago.
I ended up using a male that grew to about 8ft tall and quite Colombian in structure.
His offspring were epic and better than each of their mothers

I have some old Burning Bush seeds (Sinai x LP#1) that Im excited to get to
Beautiful. Now, see, that Sinai cross you're talking about is one for me to watch for sure when it gets to your schedule. Thanks for all the info!