What's new

Anyone every lst'd jack or super lemon haze to keep height down

packerfan79

Veteran
I got some jack herer and a super lemon haze clones, my question has anyone ever lst'd to keep them shorter. I know they get very tall, i am in a tent so height is an issue.anyone know flowering times for jack and super leomon haze. i hear the haze can go 3-4 months.

packerfan79

Veteran
even with huge bushy plants like jack. i know they can get12 to 15 foot outside.Inside i only have 4-5 foot of height available. plus i am growing some shorter indicas so i dont want to much variation in height

petemoss

I usually chop my SLH at 11 weeks. These were flowered in 4" pots and vegged for only 5-7 days. Still, I had to fold the stems like a paper clip to keep them short. Guess you'd call it LST because they don't look stressed after their stems are folded. Never even drooped.

Topped a few times and let her flop...she got nice stems, not wet noodles! Sammies jack the electro lemon haze homies! Bein peace

picture.php

G

Guest 150314

the jack i grow goes 10 weeks and can stretch to 4-5 feet flowered from clone, ive been around it for about 5 years and for me the best way to control height and massive stretch is to just break branches ( super cropping ). I keep doing this throughout stretch until the canopy is totally even , stopping in week 2 or 3.

Agaricus

good stuff - eastcoast, that's a good link.

I'm thinking about popping the OH x SK1 freebies for my next project. I hear they're pretty stretchy so this is good info.