What's new

Anyone ever had any mail intercepted by Aust Post?

kc2r

that's unfortunate nic, someone i know has had an order of only 4 beans from bonza waiting for clearnace in auspost now for two weeks. chances are looking slim. even paid for super discrete shipping..
shame they target small time growers who use for personal use rather than the big grow ops who are making proper money from their operations..

OldSkoolKlein

... now tens of thousands of people who'd never heard of Silk Road before will be clambering to go there including a lot of high school students, complete with the How To instructions ("you'll need Tor - here's the link") ... yeah, nice work SMH.

Hmmm, wonder what sorta payback the SMH gets for doing this work for the pigs...

conehead

How ya doin pheno me old mate. I ordered a sling shot with wrist guard didn't come, 35 days later a letter from customs came, stating if I would like to appeal my illegal sling being destroyed. Call this number. Yeh right.
On the other hand I have placed an order for 10 beans from PS. No show after 30 days. However I have since seen a helicopter really low going over my house 2 days in a row. He also had that cylindrical looking thing on its underbelly, FLIR: I would imagine. Paranoia or what bro?.
To make things worse I have placed another order coming soon, a few days ago. Have never had problems in the past. Hope they don't start now. Must admit my postie is another prime suspect he came on the scene just when I was expecting beans, He looks like a hippie,old time pot head. once or twice I have received seeds in an envelope & it sounded like a kids rattle, I figured if that made it anything will.
check out them there apples :spank::moon::moon::moon: