What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone enjoy offroad toys?

I have a cr250 and a 95f-150 as my desert toys. sold my jeep and my yfz350. My girl has a ltr450. Family has a few long travel rails. We spend alot of the winter in the dunes and desert.

AlaskaGrows

i prefer my 82 gm p/u, 400 turbo tranny, 350 motor with headers, edelbrock carb, manifold, etc, she has a 4 in lift with 33in tires.

Stay Puft

TRX250X- Only thing i do not like about my bike is:
It is a kick start and it kicks backwards. (towards front of bike) There is no rubber/padding on the kick start lever. If your foot slips off during a kick it WILL shin you good and you WILL wish you were dead. I wear a soccer shin guard when riding it now.
(BTW-It takes about 4 seconds for the pain to hit your brain after you slip!-lol)
Other than that.... It is great bike! ;)