What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone else love Zamaldelica and making crosses with it?

nksv

yeah, that's what I am hoping for! they all went into cups this morning....weee. 100% germ rates. also a bunch of haze/zam crosses also

nksv

little update. Pretty excited. haha. In about two weeks I'll be harvesting seeds from:
Satori/Zam
Apollo 11/ Zam (twp phenos of the apollo 11)
More Cowbell (bodhi)/Zam
Zam/Zam

These will be killer. Seedlings for the Panama/Zam going well and they'll go into flower after this seed run....

on a side note, I have a Panama, Zam and Panama/Malawi outdoors - first outdoor run - and bloody hell they are such wonderful things! I'm trying to be stealthy but they are going nuts! haha

nksv

that's the plan Koondense. I am trying to create my own 'trippy' strains. haha

I STILL don't have a camera but will get there eventually!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Great news nksv :)

Please, keep us updated with what do you find from your crosses!

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Hi willydread,

Your Destroyer x Zamaldelica looks very much like a purple thai pheno. Really interesting pheno and blend of genetics from both strains. Did you have the chance to smoke her ?
Hi Dubi!i did a little smoke test:
"Aroma of vanilla,nutmeg and slightly citrus...the high is clearly sativa,make you very active,its not good for late night(one spliff at midnight and you can say goodbye to bedroom)perfect for early morning..."

nksv

Still waiting on seeds to finish up. Have my panama/zam and zam/haze veging and will put in when seeds are done. Super vigorous!

The outdoor plants are absolutely raging and are such a joy to grow. Cool mountain temperate and Ace's Zam, panama and panama/malawi are doing killer.

G

I had a male zam last year ,which I crossed to everything I had going at the time.I popped 3 seeds for testing and got one male and 2 females.

The one at the front left is the cross with Haze x Kali china ,while the other two are results of the cross with bubba x kali china.I will use pollen from the male to get seeds this year,too.

Interesting is that the zam male started with 5 leaf set ,a trait 2 of those 3 carried,and they also have extra leaf tips,a cute mutation.

C4UT3E4.jpg

fkMIrPG.jpg

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
I have a pack of zamal k1(french seeds),I would like to cross them with Zamaldelica, it would be a domesticated version of k1, or also a more wild Zamaldelica........
when I will have time........

G

Sounds nice Willie!Maybe Mango Karrot would fit also?I would like to purchase them too for when I got enough stash to grow them stress free :biggrin:

Of course I would love to see Dubi backcrossing his zam elite with gerrit's cut ,but he may have done it as well already...

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I had a male zam last year ,which I crossed to everything I had going at the time.I popped 3 seeds for testing and got one male and 2 females.

The one at the front left is the cross with Haze x Kali china ,while the other two are results of the cross with bubba x kali china.I will use pollen from the male to get seeds this year,too.

Interesting is that the zam male started with 5 leaf set ,a trait 2 of those 3 carried,and they also have extra leaf tips,a cute mutation.

Hi Syd,

Glad to know you used your Zamaldelica male to pollinate the females you had flowering at that time.

(Purple Haze/Kali China) x Zamaldelica sounds like a sativa dominant poly hybrid which is worth to explore ;)

G

Hi Dubi!:)

Not only I crossed everything with it,but I also sent some pollen to a friend who used it to hybridise a greek (?) strain.We'll see how this experiment goes.

I have high hopes from all crosses I made,even the hybrids with my accidental crosses should show good stuff,especially hyped about the zam hash s1 x zam cross...Maybe I'll pop one of them too .

The (bubbax kc) x zam male started flowering under 16/8 schedule.But is in a very small cup for over 2 months.Maybe some semi auto genes from zam?

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
This was my favorite out of 4 zam x hemlock (durban x La con). Flavor took after the hemlock/durban. Thick full flavored smoke. Not keeper quality but plenty good enough to make me want to try a better selected zamal male on a few of my girls.

Attachments

• 20180208_093821.jpg
    20180208_093821.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 13

nksv

Have two Zamaldelica/ Satori going. Incredibly vigorous and healthy so far. Topped twice and still going strong. Satori was always a bit slow for me but the Zam has zoomed up the vigor. MY camera is out of action atm but will get pics when I get them into flower.

Just put 5 Zamaldelica/ More Cowbell (GSC Forum Cut x 88g13/hp) into water. All sank. So will get them happening also! Huzzah!

Here's my ZAM(thai pheno) which if i'm not mistaken is from the Golden Tiger Thai side of Zamadelica..

Concretely, Golden Tiger currently contains 2 Thai strains (Koh Chang Thai and Hmong Thai),
Destroyer has the Meao Thai genetics, should be an interesting cross as the two Destroyer pheno's were exceptional and still are
every afternoon when I spark it up!

picture.php
[/IMG]

I crossed him with
Ace's Green Haze x Malawi
Cannbiogen's Destroyer
Brothers Grimm Cindy99

Green HZ / Malawi X ZAM(Thai Pheno) on the first row on left
Destroyer x ZAM(Thai Pheno) middle row
CINZAM C99 x ZAM(Thai Pheno) last row to the right

picture.php
[/IMG]

With rest of the group ready for summer..
Ace and other genetics

Thanks again ace!!

picture.php
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts