What's new

Anyone else live in heat / scared for their life?

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Night is the worst dudes...

My niggaz in Houston thug all night long (Kane an Abel)
My niggaz in Dallas thug all night long (Mama Mia)
My niggaz in San Antonio thug all night long (Champ)
My niggaz in Georgia thug all night long (Serv-On)
My niggaz in New Orleans thug all night long
My niggaz in Baton Rouge thug all night long
No Limit California thug all night long
My niggaz in New York thug all night long
My niggaz in Cleveland thug all night long
My Niggaz in Ohio thug all night long
My nigga Boss an B thug all night long
Pokey an Jermaine thug all night long
Master P an C-Murder thug all night long
See Beats by the Pound we thug all night long
All my thugs, all my thugs, thug all night long
All my thugs, all my thugs, thug all night long
Thug all night long, Ahh!
Explains a lot of your 'persecution'.

*Unsubscribed*

C

corkushy

a puppy sounds smart
but the ideas gypsy nirvanna and hydro-soil came up with are genius

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Only you know for sure if your in trouble here .. As far a maze you can use Cyanne pepper works just aswell in the eyes lol lol If sprayed legal or not.. You have to stand strong for sure and show your not afraid but not be stupid either. Gangs like to show off in numbers it's just the way they roll and the smarter move is to defend yourself and leave.Who wants to live in fear of anyone one for any reason that would suck. peace out Headband707

whiterabbit9

Veteran
sounds like you stuck your nose in other's business. people don't go after people unless they have a reason

people don't go after people unless they have a reason?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

you've never been hated for no reason ? or maybe cause people we're jealous ?

think about this statement bro, and tell me you still think what you said is true

:)

the

smooth b works for whiskey and pepsi really made my day LOL

btw bro

your not alone
I know what it's like having people agains't you, but what can you do, you can always catch the guys 1 on 1
and give them a taste of their own

usually that works... but that's not what I would do

violence brings upon more violence

tough luck man.. your gonna have to do something about it though
or just ignore them

maybe start taking pictures and documenting it ?

H

Hazyfontazy

maybe start taking pictures and documenting it ?

no ,no ,no thats the quickest way to get a kicking ,they see him with a camera directed at them ,they're likely to shove it up his arse then stab him

a kettle meant a watch in old cockney slang ,,maybe they reckon he's been to nosey

sznake

jarhead
I think they are just harassing you for their own amusement. Low-lives like them, that is how they have fun.. I would actually feel sorry for those loosers..
Don't mind them and you should be fine I think. They just like to see the scared look on your face when they do that. I bet they're laughing their asses off in the car after they drive on.

I think it might be better for you to continue to act like you're scared to keep them satisfied rather than show no fear, or stand up to them. That might actually provoke them.

Think about it this way: it won't be too long before those idiots will get caught up in some crime and end up dead or in the slammer, while you will just go on with your life.

Joe Hawkins

Buy a silky terrier puppy, they bark at strangers! then take it for a walk, and when you see the skinheads say something hard like "Oi you Silly looking bunch of kettles, you better leave me alone, or my puppy will bite you, Grrrr!"
I guarantee they wont harrass you again.

lucy_silky_terrier_01.jpg_w450.jpg

S

sparkjumper

A kettle is used to hold boiling water so possibly they may be planning to boil you alive.Only thing I can come up with.

desant

Veteran
"kettle" simply means same as "your dead"

I need to have some peace... living in fear is shit u cant enjoy anything...

Last few days i ve been tryin to keep myself busy wiith all kinds of shit: caprenting, tidying the flat. It takes my mind away from negativity :(

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think they are just harassing you for their own amusement. Low-lives like them, that is how they have fun.. I would actually feel sorry for those loosers..
Don't mind them and you should be fine I think. They just like to see the scared look on your face when they do that. I bet they're laughing their asses off in the car after they drive on.

I think it might be better for you to continue to act like you're scared to keep them satisfied rather than show no fear, or stand up to them. That might actually provoke them.

Think about it this way: it won't be too long before those idiots will get caught up in some crime and end up dead or in the slammer, while you will just go on with your life.
This is the best advice yet, add to it that you'd better stay away from these guys if they're drunk. drunkenness can cause them to step it up to the next level w/o being provoked by your own behavior.

personally I still think you're specialk, this has that
somewhat tangible specialk flavour (taint) to it.......

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
people don't go after people unless they have a reason?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

you've never been hated for no reason ? or maybe cause people we're jealous ?

think about this statement bro, and tell me you still think what you said is true
It's because of your attitude and the way you speak, not because of 'no reason' or 'jealousy'.

You can't see it because you're steeped in it but if you change your attitude and work towards making the best of yourself as a man.... Your life will change for the better in a few years.

desant

Veteran
I like this thread - it created awareness around me and my problems...

Its good to get to know each other

desant

Veteran
Well ... the last 2 weeks werent so bad ...

I feel better and more secure... still thinking and analysing just how deep the criminal underworld goes... but these days were pretty peaceful ... so i got some mids and decided to have a little smoke, if it goes alright i will buy more...

Im drinking 1/4 gram in a lassy right now...

A distant friend is flying to London pretty soon, should be a good expereince... its long since i enjoyed myself