What's new

anyone else here purposely compress their weed?

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Ya know that sayin, "theres no stupid question."

Ya.......cause i miss that seeded doodoobrowns........schwag is bad umkaaaaay.

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
If you don't compress it, I hear the crystals will all fall out. Thats whats up homey!

blastfrompast

Veteran
Too me it is about bag appeal....

Bigger fluffier meds make the bag look bigger...

Put a zip of my sativa next to my black domina and the sativa bag is packed to the brim...blk domina looks pretty skimy...WW in the middle..

D

daylighting

Once, in DC, we showed an old guy buying cigars at a corner store the nice, fluffy primo buds we were about to roll up. He had never seen actual nugs in his life! Even he knew the good green stuff was better.

C

chazz michaels

I gave my cousin some Extrema that i grew in poor conditions a couple of years ago.
It looked whispy and had yellowing and crispy bud leaves, but the calyxs were still very frosty and it smelled from the other end of the backyard.

Anyway, he looked at it and looked disappointed.
I told him it was still terribly strong and that i didn't trim it properly, but it won't be a problem.

He came back a week later and asked for some more herb, but didn't want the schwag i had last week?
I said 'Schwag?, Did you try it? You won't get much stronger than that. Wasn't it strong?'
He said 'Yeah, but it didn't look very good'

supermanlives

Veteran
no need to. its already rock solid. but I did once. I had some airy stuff that was killer but nobody wanted it.compressed it and it got rave reviews lol

offthehook

Veteran
If you dry your huge but fluffy sativa inside a tight Nylon sock it will revive some bag appeal too. ^^ :D

G.O. Joe

Veteran
I started growing in junior high and had nowhere to hide things from mom except in between the underside of the waterbed and the liner. Just-dried outdoor buds came out awesome after a couple weeks and I've been chasing that dragon ever since.

No way would I leave the house with uncompressed buds, much less show anyone, that's asking for trouble here.

what is the best method for this? i mean just put in bag and press? or is their more to it?
i agree with op it would command more$

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
You must put it in the back pocket of a pair of 30x32 Levis redline jeans. Next listen to at least 3 Vinyl LPs. After that ride your 10 speed into town a few times to meet up with your friends. Here is the hard part... you must take out a few of the outtermost seeds to make it look like Sensi. After that a few times through the washing machine and you have primo Mexican. Spray paint brown as needed.

You must put it in the back pocket of a pair of 30x32 Levis redline jeans. Next listen to at least 3 Vinyl LPs. After that ride your 10 speed into town a few times to meet up with your friends. Here is the hard part... you must take out a few of the outtermost seeds to make it look like Sensi. After that a few times through the washing machine and you have primo Mexican. Spray paint brown as needed.

Will this still work if I have to drive a car and my jeans are a tad bigger then yours?

The border is a couple a hours from my house,so to far to peddle.:laughing: Inagaddadavida man.