What's new

anybody in the homeland busted orderin form gypsy nirvana?

G

GWSgrower!

hey guys i was just wonderin if gypsy seed boutique is a legit safe place to order from? anybody ever get busted or ripped off usin them? would like to know please and thank you!!

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
bro this site is owned by them they are solid. soo is seedbay.com and seedboutique.com also owned by them

K

kannubis

Yeah, I paid 10 bucks for some server fund beans and they grew out real nice herb. I feel like I got burnt. HEHE

G

GWSgrower!

alrighty then guys you totaly just sold me on gypsy haha!! thanks a millon people!! more feedback is good to i wanna know everybodies good reviews this is awsome!!

G

GWSgrower!

the site im checkin out now sais gypsy nirvanas seed boutique so theses are the guys to go to? i just can't get over how cheap my favourite gear is!! a pack of 5 white widow from vancouver seeds bank is 105.45 all together...from gypsy seed boutique there $78.26 all together for 10!!!! :O

the big thing i wanna know is how stealthy are they and has anybody got busted by orderin from them

SB7

I'm in the "homeland" and I've ordered from the SB 5 times. Each order has arrived incredibly quickly. ( airmail from the UK is way, way faster than sending a letter across the country. That's really pathetic but true. Damn near overnight from the UK, a week for CanadaPost from West to East or East to West in Canada )
I've not heard of anyone in our homeland being grabbed for ordering from the SB, but how would anyone really know .
The packaging is quite stealthy and you get freebies too !

I realize it's taking a risk when ordering from outside of the homeland, but you can't beat the prices and selection available at the Boutique.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

SB7

G

GWSgrower!

ok thanks dude, i have to order from them now since the prices are so cheap i just can't pass it up!!!

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
ive orderd over 10k of seeds from gypsy... you will have no probs...

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
Ive made about 8 orders over the last couple years. every time its the same story. 5 biz days there. 5 biz days back. very stealthy.

T

tokinafaty420

alrighty then guys you totaly just sold me on gypsy haha!! thanks a millon people!! more feedback is good to i wanna know everybodies good reviews this is awsome!!

Haven't had an order seized or late from either of his online stores. Not a single one and I have been ordering since late 90's. If anyone remembers the days when it was called seedsdirect :D

G

GWSgrower!

i remember seein a site called seeds direct when i still had dial up haha

I almost shit myself when I got my seeds. I still can't believe you can just order them online. I ordered twice from seedboutique, 2 packs each time, they came in ~7 days. Thanks a ton Gypsy, now I have some fat Afghan girls.

Latest posts

Latest posts