What's new

any1 running the blues atm

E

e4ian

yeah i heard a lot about the 'blues' (and the exo cheese as well). -being elite or 'something a bit special'.. ive just gone 1/2's on a pack of these m8y

blues x smellyberry(which is bluesxblueberry) 2 lots of bluez init.

btw the smellyberrys o-o-s, ........but im sure this one 'll be bleurrrr.

E

e4ian

F.A.O BIGWITY

F.A.O BIGWITY

hiya m8. the or a 'mod' keeps removing my pics, weird stuff..
anyway pal heres the best i could do without falling flat on 'the table' with the sticky fly trap round my neck no doubt!

the first pics of the triesel @9 wks 4days (the buds are way too heavy for the branches,reminiscent of a banana being peeled)

the 2nd and 3rd pic were taken 'bout 1h 45ms ago @ 10-wks 2 days (massive buds @ the bottom,not seen out like it b4)

4th pic is of the exo cheesex triesel @7 wks

5th pic is of 'a monster' ive called 'mango diesel'[aka x9], which is made up of : a mixture of-[a lot]-mangowidowxg13ecsd 'X' hollandshopexnl#5xafghan#1xg13ecsd. (the later 5 strains is also a strain called 'early.diesel'..
the triesel goes on for 10-11wks,3 days.
' cxt goes on for 9 weeks+
---------------------------------------------------------------

x9,taken on 21/02/2011 @11 wks 5 days now put into reveg .
[beast is standing on a tall plastic bin,i put cassettes in the pot to stop it fallin' over as it was not secure after being transferred to flush]
[got nearly 3oz from it]

bigwity

Veteran
mate you know how to make a man moist dont ya lol! they look lush bro hows the taste or is it the first run you have done with her.

E

e4ian

yeah bud,first run.i thought the 'mango diesel'[aka x9] would of FINISHED by now but no chance! its gonna be a twelve weeker i think,and thats a swine because its nearly twice as big as the cheesextriesel and so causes problems with the height of the light,next time tho i'll do a complete run of the cheesextriesel,while the other mothers grow.
obviously its mainly indica so wtf.
ltr eee.:headbange

stj2006

Woah e4ian that treisel is madness, does it grow like that or have you heavily pruned the fan leaves. Cool stuff

Hey bigwity
I have smoked plenty of blues and fake blues. You know when you have the good stuff it's sublime, well it should be at £20 for 1.3g robbing buggers. I am contemplating trying out one of these crosses which are close to the real thing, but I guess it'll never be the real deal. I know there wil be a growers circles in my area but I would imagine it's a close nit group and I don't really wanna go around telling people I'm growing myself. I know there's MOM's out there so there must MOC's as well. ha ha
Saying that I like to grow from seed as you never know it maybe real fire!!

Peace
St Jimi

E

e4ian

Woah e4ian that treisel is madness, does it grow like that or have you heavily pruned the fan leaves. Cool stuff

Hey bigwity
I have smoked plenty of blues and fake blues. You know when you have the good stuff it's sublime, well it should be at £20 for 1.3g robbing buggers. I am contemplating trying out one of these crosses which are close to the real thing, but I guess it'll never be the real deal. I know there wil be a growers circles in my area but I would imagine it's a close nit group and I don't really wanna go around telling people I'm growing myself. I know there's MOM's out there so there must MOC's as well. ha ha
Saying that I like to grow from seed as you never know it maybe real fire!!

Peace
St Jimi

hi bud,noo the big mf ive called mango diesel came from seed and the triesel's from a cutting that friend buffoonman gave me.. i always use to grow from seed to m8.. kinda like insurance are'nt they.

bigwity

Veteran
hi bud,noo the big mf ive called mango diesel came from seed and the triesel's from a cutting buffoonman gave me.. i always use to grow from seed to m8.. kinda like insurance are'nt they, seeds!

you should add that baffoon man is a close friend and you know him personally,cos clone passing on here is against tou

E

e4ian

you should add that baffoon man is a close friend and you know him personally,cos clone passing on here is against tou

taa bud! -benji has sent me 'the rules and regulations' of posting,ALOT to read tho'..

E

e4ian

there not as good as i'd like,but anyway heres some more pics.

1st pic's blues x bluessmellyberry aka -killerskunk

2nd WAS the tangerine dream [2010 cc winner],i made the juvenille mistake of 'pushing' the r/w cube to embed it in the hole i made in the coir.the hole wasn't deep enough and so the r/w compressed which kills the plant/seedling. it withered away in 4 hours.sssss . i was lucky to get that pic! ,it was withering fast! i culled it after i took the blurry shot.

3rd & 4th are the exo cheese x triesel @ 8 weeks in 2 days. [the buds ARE bigger than they look]

5th is the cheese x triesel mother. and a thirsty mother it is.you will notice on close inspection [if you look from the white label-on the pot- then upwards]theres no lower branches,thats because i'd taken many clones already (d) which were unsuccessful due to gnats.
i plan on taking clones from it and a snipping or two tomorrow.. [ NO ITS TO OVERGROWN TO INSPECT,TAKE MY WORD FOR IT BOYO.]
and this time im prepared for the PREDATORS. -little bastards [the little plant below it is the triesel,re-vegging]

the mangodiesel is 11wks today,ill show a pic when thats finished,probably another week. ciao

22/02/2011 @09.06[am] ,again my pictures are removed!.can any one who saw them tell me why? ta. --is bob safe!

r1rider

I`v got a killerskunk in my sweet p room, and its rockin the house down, along with an rdg cheesewreck, the killer is gonna get some scrog teatment next and looks like it`ll do fine for yield.

r1

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
is this the famous livers i got a guy in the uk who is a original keeper of the livers cut got it from mr livers himself... its a skunk1 pheno found by a man named mr livers in shefield around 87-88 supposedly better then cheese but very secretive and hoarded. i would love to see some more pics of her. and some others 1rst hand experiance with her. i here a lb of her goes for around 7000euro??? comin ppl if ya got the REAL livers/blues let it out. she is a 10-11wker and supposedly reeksa worse then chems.... i know a bit more but want u ukers to fill me in.

bigwity

Veteran
mmmmmm i think the real blues is whatever cut you decide it to be as there seems to be no common knowledge about it. so who can tell you it isnt real. every1 i speak to about it says they know it when they see it but cant tell me why.

as many b4 me i realise now this is a fruitless mission im on.

so with that in mind is any running the LIVERS

stj2006

I got a question,
Here it is......

Is the Livers, Pyschosis, Blues, and Killer Skunk all the same strain. When looking for info on the blues I have seen these names pop up alot. I started to think they were all the same clone only strain. Can anyone clear that one up???

It is a very secretive strain this (true) blues!!

St Jimi