What's new

any Trailer Park Boys fans out there?

H

HaHaHashish

Out of the park USA was great! Totally redeemed themselves from the Europe special.
I haven't seen the Out of the Park USA yet, but the Euro specials were so bad they almost killed the franchise!

.I heard the whiskey was decent

Deeee ceeent!

H

HaHaHashish

I used to really laugh when Bubbles or others said the word "greasy" which was only in the Clattenberg years if I remember, I haven't heard greasy for years now.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
The plot to season 12 correlates to the ending episode of out of the park: usa

I agree the Europe series was a bit weaker but after all it still is Julian Ricky and Bubbles still extremely stoked to see the boys break out of jail and come up with their next schemes lol

O

[omerta]

Just finished USA season with mixed feelings.. Or maybe I just like too much original seasons, especially old ones.

G

ganjygav

I can't like the out of the park stuff. I've tried
The European one sucked and I've only watched the 1st episode of the USA season. I just don't enjoy it like I do the trailer park boys show.

I can't even be bothered to watch the rest of the out of the park USA because I know I won't like it. Am I a bad person? lol

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I can't like the out of the park stuff. I've tried
The European one sucked and I've only watched the 1st episode of the USA season. I just don't enjoy it like I do the trailer park boys show.

I can't even be bothered to watch the rest of the out of the park USA because I know I won't like it. Am I a bad person? lol

Oh man, I'm with you. Europe sucked and USA isn't far behind. It's a big FuckOff for swearnet. The story line is weak with the contract thing and you've gotta do something stupid so we can fuck with you afterwards. Life in the park with bottles flying, piss jugs and a hash driveway was way better.
picture.php

H

HaHaHashish

the writing in the Out of the Park USA series was as weak as thew Euro one. ( I binge watch them all over several nights)

If you would to see what excellent script writing is, check out season one "Dice" (but do note Dice season two is poorly written).

When will the new season of TPB start showing?

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
That's so god damn far away last season was just in time for 420 I'm hoping the same for this year because my 420 is going to fuckin rock! Got alien kush flowering for the beginning of season 12 :biggrin:

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
Any of you nipple dicks ever actually hang out with Leigh Mcinnis from TPB and Trippin' With Leigh (on Swearnet)? Is he a good hang? Asking for a friend, you dicks.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
Reason I was asking, over on FB, Leigh's offering lodging and eats in Denver over the 4/20 weekend (not for free!). Probably closed by now, but maybe not. Check it out, bro!