What's new

Any tech geeks on here?

I just got my new laptop. A sager np8170. This thing will eat alienware machines for breakfast...........its crazy fast!!!!!

Something about high-powered laptops that make them completely unusable. My boss was always bragging about how his Alienware laptop was top of the line and all this. Thing had 1 hour of battery charge before it would give out.....

Well that depends on what you use your laptop for. Ive been using the same MB Pro for the last 4 years. Dont really need alot of processing power for web browsing, emails, and media.

I'm not saying it because i think they are useless , but because if you broke any part of the laptop you have to throw it away.
I've bought three laptop by now , a mac book white trashed , an hp hdx18 trashed and an asus eeepc 1201 trashed .

My laptop components are upgradable, both the processor and the video card. So if one craps the bed all I have to do is buy a replacement and pop it in. I will never own a mac.

Lottegumaddict

I always use my desktop for gaming. I have a decent laptop with the previous generation's graphics card for when I am on the go (which is still once a week or so).

i have also been using an ultra wide monitor lately for all my gaming needs. Borderlands 2, Battlefield 4 on 2560x1080? SO immersive.

Here's a video of my monitor.