What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any suggestion to improve hashish smell?

Sorrendom

Hi everyone, i'm a little curious about the fact that almost all cbd hashish sold in italy havent the classic smell when smoked.
Now, today i've made an experiment. I tried to force a piece of hash cbd to ferment, in a yogurt maker machine.
The result is that (through lactobacillus of yogurt) i can smell a little of classic hashish when smoke. What do you think is a placebo effect ?
And at last, i'd like to know and, if possible, explained step by step, any techinque to improve taste and smell of hashish. Thx

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Put it in a bag of orange peelings until it gets soft. Then let it dry again and smell it. You may need to repeat the process until the hash picks up enough valencene to alter the smell. 😎

interluined

Heat and work it with your hands, probably?
spray it with Poo-Pourri

to be fragrant when dry,

weed i spray it with droplets...; to dry carefully before bagging

cologne like you get in jumble sales, it stinks the piss toe jam

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts