What's new

Any strains good for diabetes?

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Seriously take control of your diabetes...

Choose the best foods for you, specifically.
You'll LOVE it. :D

Ingest Holy Anointing Oil or Canna-Pills regularly and your levels will be more stable over longer periods of time. Edit: You will have less anxiety from eating sativas than smoking. If you need to smoke, try vaping as it's been known to remove the 'anxiety' component for some people. Personally it removes the 'anti-anxiety' component for me... so I don't vape. :D
Eating your cannabis has soooo many benefits. Just make sure your meds are CLEAN... not a lot of extra NPK or chemicals. Your body is trying to heal itself, remember? :D

Avoid all processed foods and make it yourself, the time is worth it. Exchange services with someone else who does, if you can't. Tempeh is an amazing food that's easy to make yourself. Use beans that are right for you and you're great! Northern beans are neutral for everyone and are damn tasty when made into tempeh. Cheap and healthy protein, carbs and vitamin B's. Don't bother with store bought, it's generally garbage.

Walk a few minutes each day, if you can. Nothing strenuous. This will get easier over time.

You'll see lower weight, higher energy and better regulated insulin levels. Have adult-onset? It'll go away after 6 months to a year (edit: It can take several years if your body is seriously damaged) if you can maximize these areas and eat enough oil, seriously. You can't help but benefit from these things, even in moderate amounts so.... start today.

Got sores? Don't let the medical butchers amputate! Get some HAO or Simpson Oil (heat activated hash oil) asap and rub that on the sore a few times a day, even the ones with exposed bone showing. No need for amputation. Rub the Holy Anointing Oil on your arms, legs and anywhere else your circulation is poor. (Excellent use for indicas... ON the skin, not IN the brain. LOL) The stronger the oil the better!

Sickens me to see people suffering because of what they've been brought up to believe.... I know this will help those that understand and apply it.

Stay Safe! :tiphat:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts