Vietnam Black x Meao Thai
Koh Chang Thai x Meao Thai

and Oldtimers haze?

Appreciate it,

Thanks

TR

:abduct:

Hello Tropical Rain,

Indeed, we have been working very hard past months as usual. We have produced fem versions of old ace strains like panama, orient express, tikal, guawi etc .... we have been working to produce many new hybrids: panama hybrids, angolese hybrids, oldtimer's haze hybrids, meao thai hybrids, chinese yunnan fem hybrids ... we also have been working to reproduce a few landraces/IBLs like malawi, purple pakistan chitral, angolese, guatemala sativa, mexican oaxacan, colombians and a few pure indicas.

To answer concretly your questions:

Purple Pakistan Chitral will be available around August in fem S1 format. Hopefuly a standard version will be ready for November 09, it's an open pollination between different selected purple pakistan chitral females and males (only very indica colorful plants will be used in the reproduction) to fix the desired purple pheno but avoiding excessive inbreeding.

A few meao thai crosses like malawi x thai and vietnam black x thai are finishing with success the last tests and will probably will be released for autumn 09.

Oldtimer's Haze has been available worldwide for the past 2-3 years, maybe a few distributors are out of stock right now but you still can easily find stock.
Hopefully more stock will be ready for early '10.

Hope it helps. dubi

S

shushslo

Is there any chance to see jamaican '85 release in the near or far future?

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
Dubi, so in Autumn, will all of those mentioned be available via BINS at SB?

I know of no other vendors.

Thanks,

TR

N

NoddaPuppet

... we also have been working to reproduce a few landraces/IBLs like malawi, purple pakistan chitral, angolese, guatemala sativa, mexican oaxacan, colombians and a few pure indicas.
dubi

Hey dubi, from your experience with these 3 mexi lines Ace is working with, can you elaborate on the similarities and differences between the michoacan verde limon, mexican oaxacan & guatemala sativas ?

Also what Columbian's are you working thats the closest to being released someday ?

Thx

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
think there is some in the fridge, I'll check and if so list them and let you know

First and foremost the Purple Paki?

Vietnam Black x Meao Thai
Koh Chang Thai x Meao Thai

and Oldtimers haze?

Appreciate it,

Thanks

TR

:abduct:

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
A bump.

I'd love to know the answer to this:
Hey dubi, from your experience with these 3 mexi lines Ace is working with, can you elaborate on the similarities and differences between the michoacan verde limon, mexican oaxacan & guatemala sativas ?

C

charlie garcia

Hola amigos

Havent grown Guatemalan so cannot say much.

About Mexicans, well, Verde Limon is quite well known in Mexico, plant smells to lemon not only flowers. Couple of variations founded maybe one bit fatter and leaves broader. Grows thin and branchy as most mexicans do. Is done in around 14-15 weeks. Very irregular in potency generally. Best ones can make a silly smile in your face with an effect which comes and goes un waves for 3 hours. The're pictures in this room I think from last time we uploaded some lots.

Michoacan Verde Limón
MexVLADSCN0175copia.jpg

But hard to compare with Oaxacans. Really havent had much luck exloring different times, years and lots, most a full waste of time, much hibridation, variablity and not top potencies. Best representation of a Oaxacan here is a cut recieved from Canada from an old line which finishes in around 9 weeks. Thin branches makes large golden and speared buds full of tricks. Aromas are kinda lemony in the base with a strange scent which I can never define but bitter like some herbs. Nice potency not overpowering, doesnt last such long compared to best VL.

Oaxaca
Oaxaca090914B023copia.jpg

You see, hard to say in few words, hope it answers part of your question. Columbians are also being explored deeply but you know takes lots of time and resources. Found lots of hermis as well in several lots, slowy going as potencies reported are really fine. Work may take years tho

Colombian Punto Rojo
ColPuntoRojo090226B003copia.jpg

Hope it answers some of your questions :)
best

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Man, I once had some light, lime-green Mihoacan (or was it Oaxacan?) that had me seeing moving tapestries on bare walls. Absolutely psychedelic. I had to dump it out by the side of a highway due to a cop search...luckily he didn't bust me...But I've been hoping for 20 some-odd years to run in to it again. Magic. Pure magic.

C

charlie garcia

Mayan, lime green in spanish is Verde Limón although "lime" means lima not limón. Agree has a psichodelic touch but you have to find the very best ones which produced long lasting effects coming in waves. Sudenly you are soo high.... bit later think you are not high... and again :) You know type of effect you can be talking to someone seriously and suddenly explode in uncontrolled laughing with not reason, mushrooms style. Oaxacan cut to me is more dreamy in this aspect. This present VL came from Michoacan but it grows in Jalisco and some other areas. You will easely hear about it in Mexico calle Verde Limon, Lime Green or Lima Limon

Hard to grow them well to get their best indoors. Many VL hate indoors and bend and twist. leaves

Best

mayan

Atavist
Veteran
Thanks for the info...so there's hope! Someday we will be re-united. Unfortunately I have no alternative but to indoors. Oh well, Ace and Cannabiogen put out enough wondrous strains to keep me busy for a long, long time....exploring.

C

charlie garcia

many thanks Demian :wave: Looks great for a winter grow there! this is same Oaxacan referred crossed with NepalJam, 3 quick sativas in the puzzle, 50% Mexican Oaxaca, 25% Nepal Highland, 25% Jamaica BM, still being tested wider. Hope smokes well lets see results, this is just fem version test. Depends on smoke quality to follow it or not. Trichs look a lot like Oaxacan side in this case while in veg resembled a lot to NepalJam instead

saludos

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
hello, here some pics of NepalJam x Oaxaca, winter grow in 10 lts pots :)

bye !!

Thanks for share it Demian, looks very resinous and well devoloped for a winter grow! Hope you enjoy it, please, keep us updated with a smoke report.

Latest posts

Latest posts