What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any PS4/XboxOne fans? Pc gamers welcome too :)

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Sup guys,

Figured since I'm about to get a PS4 soon.
I was just seeing who games on here.

I also want to build a new computer or get a Apple (produce music).

Im gonna start playing WoW again since WoD is coming out, and I've been looking at gaming in general. Seems like things are starting to get interesting again. Archeage for PC looks amazing too, maybe even Swtor, but mainly I'm thinking about the PS4. Stuff like Uncharted,Infamous,Madden 15, Gran Turismo, Battlefield, and Pllenty more.

Johnnyseed

I game mostly on.Xbox and PC. recently found the game Arma on pc. Great game if your into vast.maps/exploratory games

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Damn dude... I'm looking into Arma, and that shit looks amazing... All kinds of mods... I think I played it before, but not with the new graphic engine.. Its kinda like CS, or same engine..

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
I basically played PC every since Ps2.... I got a few xbox 360s but never played them long... I got them just to play forza, and fight night/madden... Halo is gay... no different than any other FPS... Counter-Strike is better....
I played CS a lot when I was 15-16.... I quit n started playing WoW.... Then I just quit gaming all together, and just spent all my time reading online/forums...

I wanna get back in to WoW.... I wanna get a Ps4 ... Maaaaybe Xbox One, but I've always been a playstation fan..... I wanna play some Gran Turismo 6, Madden 15, Fight Night, Uncharted, Infamous, 1886, I dunno a bunch of games I wanna try....

I wanna try to get a iMac 27" or a pimped out Mac Mini with a Thunderbolt screen 27"..... Since you can get them financed or w/e for 6 month 12 month 18 month... That way I can get something more expensinve instead of saving up all at 1 time to get something I dont even want... I definitely wanna have something strong enough to play WoW, Archeage, CS:S/Dod:s, and whatever else I come across...

Im tired of messing with FL Studio on Windows... I want to use Garageband, and Pro Tools, etc etc etc on MAC.... Ive wanted to be a producer since I was a little kid, and I'm decent, but I just want to really get something I can be 100% passionate about, and get a sound interface/studio monitors/headphones/mic.....

TheCleanGame

Veteran
PC gamer, last console was a Sega Genesis LOL

Just beat OpenXcom on easy. Only took a couple months. Anyone can probably beat it faster by reading hints and stuff online, I did it old school. heh

Free, strategy, time based, save the world from aliens type game. Quite amazingly complex and fun after 20 years. The openxcom team did a great job.

GreeeeN GRassss

duppy conqueror
Veteran
i have Xbox 1, the new Cod Advanced warfare is far better then titanfall, similar games but Cod plays way better.

my friend build his own PC gaming computers. hes always on to me how much better PCs are. each time he has me over i don't see much difference in console or PC games.

are consoles catching up with PC ? touchy question ;)

vostok

Veteran
Just waiting for the price to drop and the volume of games for the PS4 to increase for me...
maybe post Christmas ..?

1/Question Can you run games of a usb thumb drive plugged into the PS4 ..?

vostok

Veteran
who wants to be the first to make a cruise missile outta all them chips in their old PS3....re like north korea .....lol

Lol I'm waiting for the Xbox one/PS4 to be modded first before I buy one. Whichever goes first will be on my shopping list. Last time it was the Xbox 360 so I wonder which one will fall first :p.

PC gaming all the way though, just installed a sh*tload of GOG's and just other things I still want to play. Want to start playing WoW again but that's just horrible for your social life... haven't played it in years, remember going like "Me: Oh no I can't do anything this weekend, we're doing Ulduar. G/f: For how long? Me: I just told you, the entire weekend. and maybe monday" lol. I stopped playing after I had all my chars hit 85, well geared and was was done with useless stuff like collecting pets xD.

shithawk420

Veteran
Whoa hold on a sec.unless things have changed Xbox is the hardest to mod,so I wouldn't hold my breath,of course I could be wrong.I remember I tried to mod the first Xbox.they have special tools that you need to take it apart.fuck Microsoft. fucking pricks!

shithawk420

Veteran
I don't really understand the question,I guess I mean using software that let's you play games from other consoles for free.I don't know what I modded controller is.I don't want to talk too much but I tried to mod an original Xbox an if I remember correctly I had to try to take the the hard drive out.what a pain in the ass that was because Microsoft has their own tools to take it out.standard,Philips ,Allen wrenchens do not work on these cocksuckers,but times have changed and it could be different but it is not worth it.never again.I can't think of any game on the Xbox one I would want to play anyway.If you can afford Alien Ware computers DO IT!

GreeeeN GRassss

duppy conqueror
Veteran
a modded controller will aim automatically for you lets say for head shot or rapid fire.

i didnt know you could modify the xbox to play other console games, pretty cool.

grand theft auto is very good,

far cry 4 should be really good to.

if your one of them guys like my friends who like space games that play pretty shit then stick to PC.

H

Harley420

I have just bought a ps4 playing gta 5 myself..i would be interested in a modded controller
they sound good...

Latest posts

Latest posts