What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any Portland Oregon/ Vancouver Washington folks on here?

Abdthi1966

Premium user
Looking for landrace Sativa growers in my area. I’m currently growing my own stuff but am in need of something ahem….cough cough. So if any of you are not rowing landrace sativas in the area, I would be highly interested in chatting

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Looking for landrace Sativa growers in my area. I’m currently growing my own stuff but am in need of something ahem….cough cough. So if any of you are not rowing landrace sativas in the area, I would be highly interested in chatting
I'm not sure what you are saying. Could you explain what you mean?

right

Put up some grows to prove you are a solid person. Get to know people . With all due respect your first post ,is you asking people for clones. Best of wishes. Good luck on your endeavors.

Welcome, and enjoy our forum.

Abdthi1966

Premium user
With all due respect I have a thread going right now with my current grows so I’m not what you mean.

I’m pretty new to the site and can’t find my backlog of posts but I know for a fact I’ve never asked anyone for clones so I’m honestly confused what you’re talking about. If I recall I made some inquiries about Grinspoon and red kumrat which was originally why I made an account in the first place.

On another note, marijuana is completely legal in both Washington, and Oregon. I grow it legally and most other people do as well. I was simple hoping to get to know my community and possibly trade for some interesting smoke.

Abdthi1966

Premium user
Put up some grows to prove you are a solid person. Get to know people . With all due respect your first post ,is you asking people for clones. Best of wishes. Good luck on your endeavors.

Welcome, and enjoy our forum.
I just checked back through the log after finding it and I don’t have a single post asking anyone for clones. I’m not going to jump to any conclusions about why you said that but frankly it’s inaccurate and from my point of view is attempting to slander my character.

right

Fair enough, and I ment know offense .I only tried to offer advice for getting sats ahem ahem. But I do welcome you and hope you enjoy your stay

right

No No No . No slander.you are reading Into this. But people will trade with well known a d established. Members. Follow my advice to make that happen. Or dont

Abdthi1966

Premium user
Fair enough, and I ment know offense .I only tried to offer advice for getting sats ahem ahem. But I do welcome you and hope you enjoy your stay
Mr. Right, thanks for the reply. I was just trying to understand why you wrote it. I guess I just hate the idea of the stigma that produces. I’ve never been a mooch and the idea of asking for clones sounds embarrassing. It’s just not something I would do.

I understand what you’re saying about gaining credibility though. I’m still new so I get that.

Abdthi1966

Premium user
I got a brother in Seattle but he only grows indicas. Too bad. Sativa would counterbalance all that rain and darkness thats making him weirder and weirder each year
Haha that’s why I moved from Seattle, less rain in Portland but still indica heavy down here

Abdthi1966

Premium user
I don't think you are a mooch at all.
Just hang in there
No worries brotha, I’m always happy to assume it’s a miscommunication, I just didn’t get why you said that. Either way, no worries.

Thanks for the advice, I look forward to finishing some grows to show everyone. I appreciate that people here are willing to talk things out. I feel like so much context gets lost when writing on the computer from half way across the world.

Abdthi1966

Premium user
Speaking of bud, this Lemmon tree has four more weeks and just reeks like rotting flesh, and lemons. It’s so strangely pleasant
IMG_6572.jpeg

right

Very nice picture. You clearly have been at this for a while. I too was very disappointed with the sativa in Oregon.

Abdthi1966

Premium user
Rob: Well….arguably, due to the mild fall and winter you could stretch the season with a greenhouse but overall it’s rather short. Indoors is your best bet but most people don’t grow long flowering sativas anyways.

Ugh…I’m just dreaming of that electric boogie, clear headed high description for the Mexican sativas I’m growing. I hope it lives up to its history.

Mr. Right, haha thanks mate, it’s been a long time since I’ve been in this scene but I’m coming back with a vengeance haha

IndicaFarmer

what about seed trades offline? or not, since this might be against guidlines of this site?

Latest posts

Latest posts