What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any pics of LED for veg?

D

DonkDBZ

I see bloom rooms but what about veg rooms? Curious how the internode spacing is vs my CMH or PL-L's that I use.

WarBux

I have some pics vegged under leds. I will do a journal as soon as led girl tells me if I should post it here or in the grow area. These are in there 2nd week of flowering. I vegged them 24/0 for 3-4 weeks.

picture.php

WeedIsGod

:yoinks: That's intense. Those are beautiful. I've gotta buy me a couple 126 watters or something. So bushy... Is that an aero box?

WarBux

Thanks. Its just a dwc/drip feed system. I will be switching them to an aeromax unit from hydrogrowled as soon as it gets delivered. Its getting really hard to work in there. I have to change the reservoir tomorrow and I am dreading it lol

Sleepy

Veteran
WarBux!!

post it here or wherever youlike...if it is in the wrong section, it can easily be moved...

we would love to see it!!!:smokeit:

apollonio

I see bloom rooms but what about veg rooms? Curious how the internode spacing is vs my CMH or PL-L's that I use.

Just look around these forums, there is a thread by IRISHBOY with a few pictures of plants vegging under the 126W unit.

Very nice pic WarBux!

:smokeit:

D

DonkDBZ

What strains are those? How tall were they before the flip? Topped at all?

WarBux

What strains are those? How tall were they before the flip? Topped at all?

The one on the left is a feminized White Widow and the one on the right is a feminized Carnival.

The left one was about 12 inches and the right one was about 8 inches tall when they were flipped to flower (2 weeks yesterday) They are now about 14 and 10 inches tall. I topped the right one and the left I missed and FIMMED it. I am going to try and get my journal up today.

Latest posts

Latest posts