What's new

any one in preflower now?

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
While you may not get more veg.. the plant is consuming a lot of nitrogen when the plants streching and if you not providing the right amount you could slow this stretch down and in turn the size and yield would be reduced. Its funny 6 or 7 years ago most people didnt even harvest until halloween.. Now everyone is trying to pull in september... wonder if thats why outdoor now sucks :)

Interesting fact man! If i would harvest on Halloween i would harvest mold sir! but we try as long as it goes good! mostly mid of october ;)

Scrappy-doo

It was a few days ago that I went out there I'm gonna go again at sunrise. I have a bunch of BB out there that are def not flowering. Could be in stretch though. I have a couple Satsuma one of which is in flower the other 2 no. Bubba Cush no. Chocolope no. Decapitation yes. Avatar no. White Berry Kush no. Satellite fuel no. ECSD no.

lol most are not in flower I guess they could be in transition but I'm not seeing pistils on most yet, which is good IMO just more time to get bigger.

]
Got a few of these sour mango's gettin' going for me but every thing else is just starting to tighten up.

Last edited:
picture.php

Q

quokka

I have some plants outdoor and this year they have been a lot slower to start to flower than last year.....

Can colder than usual weather cause this? And if so, will the yield suffer, or would it just be a slower process?

Thanks.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
North East U.S -
Got 3 Chemical Blues with flowers on them.
The rest are stretching and about to start showing anyday now.

Latest posts

Latest posts