What's new

any kiss users have exp. with veg+bloom

Grow4Flow

"Do what you wanna do in life and never work a day..." my uncle said that. My flowers piss on what my bros are paying $ for.

Wise uncle, i prefer "do what it takes so you're less likely to be without work in your life". this belief is what has gotten me near the end of my third degree which has allowed me to focus more on my gardening and trying new things to find out what works best.

Just askin cuz they look a little dark green & waxy which is signs of to much N , but i don't know the strain & I don't see any tip burn .... so i'm thinkin your right on the edge . & as long as you cut back soon enough .... you won't get the foxtailing or airy buds like i had .
don't take this as critisizm cuz its not .... your grows are great !!! i'm just sayin cuz its how i realized there was a problem with mine having to much N late in flower .

don't worry about a thing Dan. I put these up to get feedback, positive or negative. I dropped my EC after your post and they immediately bounced a little. Im running the hydroplex and haven't run this clone so we'll see what happens!
a2ryuv.jpg

2zgi1yb.jpg

slowandeasy

Veteran
drying in the same space your lights are on is a horrible idea....degrades THC. make a lightproof drying cab or tent

ya.. I hear ya slowandeasy but honestly after dried it was some of the stickiest, dankest ass herb. Like some sun dried dank! Don't know if the lights affected the smoke or not but we had no more room to dry so up they went clothes line style

105xyc2.jpg

tngreen

Veteran
looking very nice guys. Here are my Clingon (Romulan x Alien) ladies at Day 41 with V+B and Hydroplex at 2.0 EC last feeding. That was the peak and now back down towards the flush. First run with Veg+Bloom and I am done thinking about my nutes thankfully!

Attachments

• romal 41 (2).jpg
    romal 41 (2).jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 11
  • romal 41 (3).jpg
    romal 41 (3).jpg
    145 KB · Views: 13
  • romal 41 (4).jpg
    romal 41 (4).jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 11
  • romal 41 (7).jpg
    romal 41 (7).jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 11

slowandeasy

Veteran
looking very nice guys. Here are my Clingon (Romulan x Alien) ladies at Day 41 with V+B and Hydroplex at 2.0 EC last feeding. That was the peak and now back down towards the flush. First run with Veg+Bloom and I am done thinking about my nutes thankfully!

You are feeding to high.....you have N overdose symptoms. The claw

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I found if you take the EC levels to high after day 28 to 30 .... you get that N overdose like Slow is talkin about & my buds gave me a shitload of foxtails as well as being airy as hell .
ya feed heavy for the first 3 weeks then taper off from there with this stuff .

tngreen

Veteran
RicoT, Tap formula in coco. my water is about .6 EC cant remember ppm equivalent

slowandeasy & dansbuds, ya i think i went too hard too long but part of that curl is from the vert lighting. These are the only set of leafs that are showing this which for a week early on were a little too far above the light. foxtailing isnt bad nor density. This is my first run with them and wanted to push them. I like to test my gals to make sure they are worthy. thanks for the help

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dutch Growns Brain Freeze at 63 days grown from clone . highest EC was 2.0 at day 30 & 6ml of PK 13/14 from 30 to 37 .
aprox 1 more week to go on them .

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
DG's Laughing Tigers at 54 days with a 5 week veg . pulled them out to defoliate so the lowers didn't suffer to much during their last 2 to 3 weeks .
same feed regiment as the BF .

Does the V&B work well ??? Hell Yeah it does !!!!

Joseph29

Hey guys. I've been running maxibloom for 2 years with good results. I'm planning on switching to veg bloom for my next grow. I run 9 week strains in soil and am thinking of running the veg bloom at full strength for the first 4 weeks and then lower the dose in half and add overdrive or moab for weeks 5,6,7 and flush weeks 8,9. what do you think?

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do yourself a favor when you use it .... follow their feed schedule (feed heavy for the first 3 weeks of flower , then taper down to your flush at the last 2 weeks . & try it without any bud boosters .... i'll bet you'll find you don't need them . :)
I tried 6ml of PK 13/14 this round & to be honest .... i didn't see much difference .

jayjayfrank

Veteran
so i just got another pound of veg+bloom and the formula has changed. doesnt show on the website but i think its one of thoes "i have to wait for the website guy to fix it" things.

dropping koolbloom for hydroplex, 30 days in and just started lowering the EC, if yield looks decent after harvest ill post the feed schedule.

new veg+bloom tap formula label reads 15-10-27

13.5% N nitrogen
1.5% A nitrogen

10% P (P2O5)

27% K (K2O)

18% ca
6% mg
4% s
.002% co
.001% ni
.06% b
.08% mn
2.5% fe
.03% cu
.005% mo
.030% si
.0126% zn

also

.05% humic acid derived from fruitlandformation extract
.01% citric acid
.01% L-aspartate
.01% L-glutamine
.01% dextrose
.01% xylose

tngreen

Veteran
looking great everyone, keep them coming! my younger ones at 10 days are starting to bud up nicely and they are going to get hit hard in the next few days

Medium Pimpin'

Ask Beavis, I Get Nothing Butt Head
Veteran
I love this shit, pretty foolproof nute :D

I have some GSC in the cloner, excited to see what she can do w/ V&B.

Ichabod

so i just got another pound of veg+bloom and the formula has changed. doesnt show on the website but i think its one of thoes "i have to wait for the website guy to fix it" things.

dropping koolbloom for hydroplex, 30 days in and just started lowering the EC, if yield looks decent after harvest ill post the feed schedule.

new veg+bloom tap formula label reads 15-10-27

13.5% N nitrogen
1.5% A nitrogen

10% P (P2O5)

27% K (K2O)

18% ca
6% mg
4% s
.002% co
.001% ni
.06% b
.08% mn
2.5% fe
.03% cu
.005% mo
.030% si
.0126% zn

also

.05% humic acid derived from fruitlandformation extract
.01% citric acid
.01% L-aspartate
.01% L-glutamine
.01% dextrose
.01% xylose
jayjayfrank,

what ever happened with your hydroplex trial?

jayjayfrank

Veteran
put my ph to low, just started with it now. only using it for a week before i start flushing. not sure what kind of difference ill notice between that and koolbloom.

TokerAce

I would advise all new growers to use veg-bloom! Actually i would advise every grower to use Veg-Bloom! I started using VB several months ago and noticed a huge difference in quality and yield! I have added different additives over the past several months and have seen a huge increase in taste, quality and yield! I also run at 5 grams per gallon til last 2 weeks and drop to 50% last week before flush, which is minimal, with no ill effects! I do not use a heavy bloom boost whats so ever. The only draw back is all the hydro shops in my area will not stock it! "We cant stock stuff only 1 person buys" is all I hear. Well no shit man if you dont get it in no one else will buy it!

BSAFE