What's new

Any INSTAGRAM users here - I can´´`´ t register + need some help

Cuddles

Hey guys, I´ve tried to register with instagram twice now and each time I got banned immediately. That´s before I even got to log into my account or anything.
I´ve written to instagram but my research indicates that their customer service is like non-existent, so I´m not expecting a reply let alone a helpful answer.
So here´s what I did to register:
1 enter email adress
2 full (real) name
3 a username (not my real name)
4. password

then I get a message that there´s been dodgy activity going on and I get banned. There´s also a message saying something like : here´s how you can unlock/restore your account but the link offers no information in htis respect, it just says that my account has been deleted and that deleted accounts cannot be restored. This also means of course that I can´t use the same email twice.

This week I set up a new email account ONLY for IG but got banned again.

Does anyone know where I´ve gone wrong? I appreciate any help.

Cuddles

PS. I should add that I´m not one of those twats who take pics of themselves and post them on the net even nobody gives a sh*t.
. This is all for business purposes.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry cuddles,,
I haven’t got a “ Danny La Rue”
i only social media use is IC and a car and watch forum,,,,,
Expect somebody will pop soon with the info you need,,
Toodle pip,,,s2

Cuddles

Sorry cuddles,,
I haven’t got a “ Danny La Rue”
i only social media use is IC and a car and watch forum,,,,,
Expect somebody will pop soon with the info you need,,
Toodle pip,,,s2

Hi S2, who´s “ Danny La Rue" ?

And as you all figuered out by now, I know bugger all about social media, lol

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cuddles,,
my East End of London vernacular seeps out now and again lol,,
“ Danny La Rue” in cockney means clue
He was a famous drag artist in the U.K. m,
Peace and regards s2

Cuddles

Cuddles,,
my East End of London vernacular seeps out now and again lol,,
“ Danny La Rue” in cockney means clue
He was a famous drag artist in the U.K. m,
Peace and regards s2

thanks, I think I remember him now. I´m sure I´ve seen him on telly at some point.
I wasn´t familiar with this expression however - and I thought I knew them all !😁 well just goes to show: you live and continue to learn :)

Btw, my Instagram problem remains. Someone on this board must be on it and can help out?

Cuddles

You could try choosing a different username or registering from a different computer, good luck! :grouphug:

thanks but I´ve already done that and it doesn´t work :(
I really don´t understand this at all. why on earth do they keep kicking me out before I can even get in? kids are on this platform, not to mention tons of morons why can´t I get in.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
The only thing I can think of is you entered your real name, which may be the same name as someone on they're ban list?

........ but whatever, it's their loss! :tiphat:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
.........There´s also a message saying something like : here´s how you can unlock/restore your account but the link offers no information in htis respect, it just says that my account has been deleted and that deleted accounts cannot be restored. This also means of course that I can´t use the same email twice.

OK, I just noticed this part, it looks like their server recognizes info from an old account from which 'you' got banned.

Could someone have set up a ghost account using your stolen name/info for some reason?:wtf:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
OK, looks like you're not alone, I just did a Google search for 'unlock/restore your account on instagram' and there's tons of info in Youtube, etc.

Good luck and please let us know, tnx. :good:

Cuddles

OK, I just noticed this part, it looks like their server recognizes info from an old account from which 'you' got banned.

Could someone have set up a ghost account using your stolen name/info for some reason?:wtf:

I don´t see how because both emails (hotmail.com) are unknown to anyone else - I never gave them away to anyone. I really don´t get why they ban me right after registering. It wouldn´t bother me but I really need to be able to use it for business (two in fact) :(

Cuddles

OK, looks like you're not alone, I just did a Google search for 'unlock/restore your account on instagram' and there's tons of info in Youtube, etc.

Good luck and please let us know, tnx. :good:

thanks, I´ll look into that and do a google search myself. I just must be possible to get in. I ´ve tried it from my laptop as well as via phone.... same crap each time. As expected I got no repy to my email asking them for help.

Latest posts

Latest posts