What's new

any info on ez-clone?

G

i just ordered some seedes frome nervana going the discount way this time.white rhino,ak48,bubblelistious,and jock horror and i have ordered a ez-clone cloner.i have hade ok with cloning in soil but i like to know when i have roots.at what root leangth do i transplant to soil.and what do i dojust lay the roots in the hole and pour soil over the roots. thanks fot the help.living in the usa and growing is getting harder and harder. :wave:

Sleepy

Veteran
i'm not sure if i understand your question...

you orederd seeds...good.

you ordered an e-z cloner, too...why?

didn't it come with instructions?

just grow the seeds out...

there are many threads on cloning, use the search feature.

although Nirvana seeds are inexpensive, don't equate price with quality...you will have some premium ganja soon! :sasmokin: :woohoo:

Kyle

I think that it all depends on how many clones you need. Always remember that a clone dosn't cost you anything and to always attempt to make more than you need (same w/ seed germination).

I met a guy that said has the largest ez-clone and for him, it works. He used it so many times, he had to get replacement 2" neoprene collars.

I am much smaller, so for me a cheap 20 site cloner will work. I bought a American Agritech (Botanicare) Clone Machine 20. http://www.bghydro.com/BGH/itemdesc.asp?ic=PRCM020&eq=&Tp=

For me, it is $120 and 20 is all i need.

If you need the larger, 120 capacity of the Ez-clone, here is a link to the manual:
http://www.growthtechnology.com/downloads/EZ_Clone_Instructions_V1.pdf

Peace
Kyle

G

thanks i was just thinking when to transplant .can i take a clone and put in soil right when i see a good root development going on and put right in flowering if doing sog .or can i put in beer cups veg some then transplant to 4-5 gallon pots and put right in flowering room.

Fast Pine

I got mine last year an used it 2 times....Goahead an put yer freshly rooted clones into a cup or pot half full with soil...Gently pour soil over tha roots to fill the rest of tha way..Worked great, and kicks tha shit outta soil cloning..

Just watch yer temps...Keep it under 80 at all times.... :joint: