What's new

any good info for a dasiy cloner by botanicare

chosen

Veteran
I've made my own when I worked at hydro stores. It's easy just use the suction cups on a pump mount a piece of pvc pipe snugly over the end where spray comes out a a 60 gallon per hour pump or higher and use a threader adapter to screw in a sprayer. Took me about 5 minutes including the holes in the bucket. But then again I have honed my craft of building most any system by killing 100's of different types of containers over the years. I've learned to build pretty much anything for whatever purpose I need.

word to the wise, if you buy a cloner that is white, you will need to light proof it or algae will be a constant problem. not only will rooting be stunted if you start having algae problems but it will seriously deminish your success rate. as i previously suggested (and it's nothing more than a suggestion),the EZcloner is one of the best products i've ever seen (i forget the company that makes them). they are completely light proof, produce 100% success every time and roots in under a week with full vegetative growth in about 2 weeks.

G

BaBa---- :nono: :nono: :nono: MY PUMP CLOG ON ME LAST NIGHT WHAT IS HAPPENING

WOULD ANYBODY TELL ME WHY

PERPETUALLYLOST--I WENT INTO THE PLACE TO GET A EASY CLONER...BUT THEY DIDNT HAVE NOTHING ON A SMALL SCALE THIS WAS THE SMALL I COULD GET THIS AN A EIGHT SITE ONE

Last edited:

amoS

I've used my daisy for years .never had a problem with algae ..water does get warm but i always have roots in 7 to 10 days so its time to plant any way so the water temp has never caused me to lose 1 ..always 100 % success ......Peace

PERPETUALLYLOST--I WENT INTO THE PLACE TO GET A EASY CLONER...BUT THEY DIDNT HAVE NOTHING ON A SMALL SCALE THIS WAS THE SMALL I COULD GET THIS AN A EIGHT SITE ONE

i did forget to mention i think they only make them in 30 site units ang larger. i was just passing on what i had seen to be one of the most effective units (to my knowledge). the daisy does have a smaller footprint and may be a tad easier to use. i have seen people having algae problems with clear or white units but it seems to be sporadic.