What's new

Any cob around jozi?

afropips

Howzit? There is the usual second & third grade cob in Pretoria!
PM Sat Ghost to see if he came right from my PTown Connections
& for the directions.

Cool Runnings.........

G

hey guys. yes they can get cob but they don't actually carry it (which might tell you something about the quality). one guy said he prefers his rooibaard to the cob - but maybe he just has a lot of swaz to get rid of. i'm going to try some cob the next time i go.

edit: they want R80 for one.

Last edited:

afropips

Hiya,
R80 - Thats about £5.50 & the same as what a pack of 20 smokes cost over here.
A 30 gram Bankie costs about R1450 - R2150.

Cool Runnings........

SatGhost said:
hey guys. yes they can get cob but they don't actually carry it (which might tell you something about the quality). one guy said he prefers his rooibaard to the cob - but maybe he just has a lot of swaz to get rid of. i'm going to try some cob the next time i go.

edit: they want R80 for one.
80 ront isn't that bad.
It is what I am paying for around 50grams of swazi. I'll PM you if you don't mind Satghost.

LOL!

There's this short black guy on the intersection of Witkoppen & Hans Strydom, he's got the dreads and a neckace with a picture of Bob Marley. He sells those wooden carvings which are made in Malawi. He reckons he can get cob, but the one time he tried to organise for me he came back with some Swazi and some local jut. Ptoooie!

Anyways if ever you guys cross over that way keep your eyes open for him, he's always frikkin stoned, makes him feel "strong" apparently!

Don't think you'll have much luck getting a cob from him though...
Peace

getafix

PTA

PTA

In Pretoria you can find Malawi Cob at the Hazelwood centre. This is close to Menlyn, I forgot the name of the roads around the centre, but there is a cool cult video store named Gaslight and it’s off Dely Road.
I bought some good quality Cob there in April from a guy named Alfred. Just drive around the centre and the guys will be obvious. As always they first try and sell you majat, but you just need to be firm and tell them what you want and that you will not fall for their shit.
But be careful as SA (but you know that) and especially the PTA area is not safe at all these days. I would actually advise against letting the guy get in your car (as I always do) or going there at night :nono: If you know the area and think you are streetwise it should be ok during daytime. But you never know… :badday:

Latest posts

Latest posts