What's new

Any Clue?

Willie

Oops... I inadvertently mixed some seeds I got from our favorite bean sites so now I don't know what I have!! :yoinks:
Sooooo...I have a very interesting sativa momma growing whose buds are snow white and smell like pine pitch. Crystals everywhere! The yield is rather small but it's so pretty and piney-smelling, I'm in love!
Unfortunatly, I don't have a camera to show y'all what I mean. Shoot, I'm so old I still have my tin-plate camera. hehee.
The smell is so distinct I'm hoping someone has a clue.
Oh, I have some of Rez's, BOG's and Zepps beans and of course a few of Gypsies mystery mix I had saved.
HELP!
Thanks Guys and Gals
Peace,
Willie

Willie

Hey Zepp...

Could be Bonzo...I've narrowed it down to one of yours (Bonzo or possibly original Sour Saver?)...or Gypsys MMM...If it smokes anywhere near as well as it looks and smells, I want MORE!!

Thanks Zepp... :wave:

Peace
Willie

Last edited:

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
are there any hints of vanilla in the scent or flavor? if so, that comes from the Bonzo Bud. Either way, glad you got ya some ass bustin' buds.... :smile::yes:

G

Mr. zeppelindood, I saw a pic of a finished Limon bud around here somewhere and was very very very impressed :yes: I think I need to be taking a closer look at what you've got cookin' :D

Willie

B I N G O !!!

Piny/Vanilla...Bonzo Bud it is!....Man, she is beautilicious!

Thanks again Zepp...Can't wait to get a taste
:woohoo:

Peace,
Willie

Latest posts

Latest posts