What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any Clash of Clans Players???

S

sourpuss

Ganga why not join Stoney?

Yo Stoney.... I got 3 plus myself. You got room? I ditched my old clan due to personal reasons....

StoneyK

Veteran
Legion of grief is the clan guys...
I dont get to play as much as I used to its invite only but if you go in an say stoney sent ya they should let ya in, im a co there with 2 accounts. Theyre always lookin for cool people.
Its a cool clan lvl 4 almost lvl 5.

S

sourpuss

Legion of grief is damn hard to qualify. 2000 trophoes is tough. Also your team is way all way under 2000 trophies currently so doesnt make sense. Just sayin.

Ganagav we will prob join up with you... my guys r good. Maxin out everything before upgrading townhalls. We will be a good addition to any clan...

G

ganjygav

Lol I've uninstalled the game again,there was another member maybe they're still there. If not make another Icmag clan. I'm addicted to star wars game at moment love me some Jedi shit

G

ganjygav

I am, in every sense of the word. I get easily bored and distrac......

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I play, it's a good game, you just have to be REALLY patient with upgrades the further you get. I mean 10 days for lvl 3 dragon, too much.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I hope everyone knows that while these games are often free to download install and play they are designed to frustrate you by making what you can do freely take forever thereby tempting you to buy money or resources to build yourself up quicker. Especially the ones mostly meant for cell phone and tablets. They all are built on the same concept as the popular game "Farmville". For many of these games they even sell gift cards at places like Walmart so friends and family of people who play can buy them gift cards as gift for holidays and birthdays.

cr0n

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh ya, it's all strategy to get cash from us. Clever really. I haven't spent a dime yet and don't plan too.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Oh ya, it's all strategy to get cash from us. Clever really. I haven't spent a dime yet and don't plan too.

It's eventually going to get hard not to be tempted. My wife tried to do FarmVille for free but after about 6 months she broke down and bought some Farmville money.

I've looked at a couple of these games and have come to the conclusion that you probably have to focus mostly on upgrading you resources first and foremost since it takes so many resources to buy things.

trichomefarmer

re-loading
Veteran
I'm still going and haven't spent a dime. I'm at lvl 96 now but the waits are ridicolous .
now I have all the different attackers, so watch out or i'll get ya hahaha.

S

sourpuss

Cron there r a million canada clans...

Gonna start a new one called

EYESEE SQUAD join up lemme know if your from ic. Say sourpuss sent you. Will make it easy to join. Non performers wont be battlin. Will keep it fair.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
aren't these games just a con job for players to buy into levels they can't earn based on their own skills? after all they advertise constantly on TV, and so where do you think that kind of money comes from? players are compelled to keep up with their teammates and others.

G

ganjygav

aren't these games just a con job for players to buy into levels they can't earn based on their own skills? after all they advertise constantly on TV, and so where do you think that kind of money comes from? players are compelled to keep up with their teammates and others.

That exactly how they work. A lot of psychology going on with games like this with the end game of making you spend money... It doesn't have to though,I got one level away from the max without spending a penny. I had a friend who spends alot of money on it for gems. He don't understand how I can just stop playing the game when I get bored of it, but I haven't invested a 100s of quid playing it like he has. That's why he won't quit it even though when I was in his clan he did nothing but moan about the game lol.

S

SooperSmurph

I play the Star Wars version, feels more fun attacking people with ATATs.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
and i played Asteroids, MsPacMan, Defenders & Joust YUP!!! I pumped those stand up arcades so full of jing that the vendor sold me red quarters that /i'd get back when he cashed each machines. He knew that I challenged and cajoled many others into playing (like the pied piper) and that was my reward.

same difference of your Clash Games above, except for higher $$$ figures and many many multiple teams or Battles. The new age of video games.

I'm too fucked upto continue this post but I hope you see no harm no foul, it is what it is.......

Last edited: