What's new

Any carp fishermen here

B

BeAn

Fishing a match on the silty mere this weekend, weather says the high pressure will continue...not feeling particularly confident, the pre spawn match was a blank for me.:)

Got some purple kush to burn on the bank so if i dont catch at least ill be stoned, the social is always good so it will be fun what ever gwan...:)

Tight lines...:yes:

daddy fingaz

Good Luck with that beAn, myself and Dr Haze are fishing a well known big fish water sunday night but as u say im not feelin to confident with this high pressure and northerly winds!!

Spose though you gotta be in it to win it , if not just get irie and cast into a tree!!!:joint:

B

BeAn

First time i fished there i cast into the TOP of the trees oppisite, small water, big chuck...lol...theres train track behind the fence, lol...:)

^^With the trees, and bieng small, the wind doesnt affect the fish much...but theres still a chance they will feed in the shallows if they hungry. :)

Same to you though man, hope ya catch a 30..:)

Bless up, 1luv.:)

daddy fingaz

How did u get on BeAn!?

We did sunday night on a more local lake that holds some proper nice english fish, leney strain i beleive!? managed to bag a nice common and a proper old lookin heavily scaled mirror both around 16lb n in mint condition, smoked some nice SSH aswell so an enjoyable session! :joint:

B

BeAn

Thanks McSnap...:yes:

Glad ya had a good time DaddyF, im bored of mirrors though....defo wana 20+ common next i think, or a barbel...:)

Ended up coming fourth in the match with the first fish of the weekend after half hour of casting out, balanced pop-up over partiblend with mollasses...17.5lb mirror, then a 12.5 mirror off the same rod shortly after losing one, then i lost another in the night, then nothing all weekend, never expected to be in 1st place at any point, haha...:)

anyone going this weekend?:lurk:

Jah bless..:rasta:

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
Gotta get out this weekend or next, this can be a great time of year for Carping as the fish look to eat up for winter.

daddy fingaz

anyone been out on the bank latley, got a bit chilly last few daze !?!

just got my reciever back so need to get on the bank! misses had put it thru the bloody wash n they still fixed it for free! -props to ATTS !

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
anyone been out on the bank latley, got a bit chilly last few daze !?!

just got my reciever back so need to get on the bank! misses had put it thru the bloody wash n they still fixed it for free! -props to ATTS !

I was out a couple of weeks ago, just before the weather turned shite.. was an ok days fishing, a succession of 5-15 pounders though and nothing larger. It's been pissing down with rain the past few days, but I might have to zip up the waterproofs and brave it, before the frost really sets in for winter!

B

BeAn

gutted...lol...as long as i dont have to do the weighing...:biglaugh:

What do we think then lads, what would it take to have redmire to ourselves lol...:)

Somwhere in the middle, location wise...how much would it be to hire a whole lake, what icmagger numbers we talking...?....whatever happens it will be fun to say the least..:D

Dogboy what you sayin mate?:yes: